Do people here actually think Stipe was better than prime Fedor?

I have no idea how Fedor would look under USADA testing. And it's a big one for me. Meanwhile Stipe's been with the org since 2011 - pre and post USADA - and has looked consistent.

But, yeah, Fedor has shown more explosivity, more fight IQ, better footwork, hedmooment, more versatile grappling... I wanna say him in his prime was better than Stipe, but, again - he looked good in the wild. Much like CroCop looked good in the wild.

UFC, while I realize isn't the only place where good fighters fight, is still the top of the heap and it is a different level overall. And stipe is the HW GOAT in this organization.

Listen you had no point. Stipe got caught In the inch and best believe fedor could manage the same
My point is obvious and clear.

Fedor has been visibly rocked by below average fighters on too many occasions to say he would obviously beat Stipe or D.C. for that matter.

A fighter can be your favorite fighter and not be the greatest contrary to belief sherbros.

We'll never actually know. They not only never fought each other, they mostly fought in different eras. They had three common opponents, Werdum, Arlovski, and, oddly, Maldonado. Miocic knocked out all three, Emelianenko got one KO, one majority decision, and one submission loss; but that also doesn't tell the full story, as they fought those opponents in different stages of their respective careers as well. This is why GoAT discussions, while often entertaining, are ultimately pointless. Each person's GoAT depends on each person's criteria, and all too often, each person's criteria are influenced by what fighters they like best. Even when two fighters have fought one another, that doesn't always settle who was "greater". Was Matt Serra a greater fighter than GSP? Was Uriah Hall a greater fighter than Anderson Silva?
Personally, I don't rate them against one another, I just know that they are two of the greatest heavyweights to ever enter a ring or cage, as the case may be, and leave it at that.

False and Thread derail.
hendo-ko-on-fedor.gif

cope harder

My point is obvious and clear.

Fedor has been visibly rocked by below average fighters on too many occasions to say he would obviously beat Stipe or D.C. for that matter.

A fighter can be your favorite fighter and not be the greatest contrary to belief sherbros.
Your point was proven false already. Time to retire from posting

That was a fluke victory to be fair. Stipe's chin wasn't fully recovered from the Ngannou fight and DC used eyepokes.
I agree with you though. Fedor is better than Stipe and would beat him easily.
Lord and master of mma.

Fedor the weight bully. How many blown up middleweights and light heavyweights has he fought?
_________
mauro: beautiful escape by Hendo..WOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!

Frank Shammy: THEY STOP IT!!!

… gets cut from zuffa for fail performances

Prime fedor lost to middleweight Hendo and pre knows how to strike werdum
You’d be more convincing if you didn’t lie. Just to help you out in the future. Couple words here and there and you would have had a true statement lol

No one has talked about Stipe for like 6 months...

Fedor the weight bully. How many blown up middleweights and light heavyweights has he fought?
_________
mauro: beautiful escape by Hendo..WOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!

Frank Shammy: THEY STOP IT!!!

… gets cut from zuffa for fail performances
You need some hobbies or just shitposting at work? I know you don't actually believe that. Fedor was one of the smallest HWs fighting giants.

that's a tough call, but i would probably have to give it to prime fedor. affliction-era fedor was pretty much the very end of his prime, when he became more of a headhunter. before that, he stuck closer to his combat sambo roots, and he was dangerous pretty much everywhere. stipe is extremely underrated, and is definitely the goat ufc hw, but prime fedor had a convincing answer for everything stipe does.

You need some hobbies or just shitposting at work? I know you don't actually believe that. Fedor was one of the smallest HWs fighting giants.
Giant cans tho. His best wins are either blown up MWs n LHWs like randleman n coleman… or other small sub 230s lbs HWs like himself in cro cop and not so big nog, with the except of 250ish lbs arlovski who was piecing fedor up till arlovski decided to try the ill advised flying chin butt technique where u try to win by breaking yur opponents hand with a flying chin butt aimed at yur opponent’s fist.

the slow motion timmay win is whatever. Timmay came off being recently dominated by LHW old man grandpa randy. Pre learned how to defend a sub attempt against your grandma hunt doesn’t mean much either.

Last edited:
Back