Do you agree that Georges St-Pierre is where he’s at today because of his privilege?

If you believe in aliens you're a nut case , but these same people believe scientst can see 20 lights years away bwahaha ..
The odds of no aliens is a near mathematical impossibility. Also you can see thousands of light years away every night dumbass. It's called stars lol

And those talking about him working as a garbage man to discredit his privilege.

The average salary for a Canadian garbage collector is $56,000 (US).

That's a lot of cheese for a 19 year old.
That is not true. Now I will ignore you so I never have to read another one of your shitty threads.

Yeah he was so rich he worked as a f’n garbage man and bouncer to pay for college or some shit. He’s not from a rich family like BJ. He paid for shit himself unlike most who have their family help out with it. Privilege.. lol fuck off. If growing up in a normal family and working like a normal person = privilege then I guess that means most people in the world are privileged or whatever the fuck.

Wasn't George a garbage man before his UFC career? Success brought money and access to resources for training, but that's not privilege. I don't know about his background beyond garbage man, but I doubt rich parents would allow that.
He was also a bouncer. Garbage man, bouncer, and he spoke of bullies as a kid, which was why he got into karate.

I don't think of upper class neighborhoods producing bullies, garbage men, and bouncers

he worked as a garbage man straight out of high school never went to college... just because he's a white Canadian doesn't make him privileged
exactly LOL what the hell is TS talking about.

Nice troll thread. It definitely got a reaction.

while being in a position that gives you the money and/or time to be able to get and put in the proper training can help..... If you're shit at something no amount of money or privileged can get you to the top of that thing..... Except maybe the US Presidency.

there are many factors that allow a person to be great.

oh great. we got SJWs stinking up sherdog now... there goes the neighbourhood.

And those talking about him working as a garbage man to discredit his privilege.

That is a straight up fucking lie. They make way WAAY less than that.

Last edited:
Has the bar been set so low that a garbage man is considered upper class?

GSP grew up with so much 'privilege' one of the first things he did when he made it big in the UFC was pay off the family home.

Upper class upbringing in Canada with luxuries that most of us can only dream of. Of course, his work ethic and motivation has something to do with it, but for athletes, that is a given.

What's given him the upper hand is his privilege.

While most fighters are training with regular bags, tires, sledge hammers, ropes, and some not being able to eat daily, GSP uses sophisticated advanced technology that others can't afford. Thus, giving him an advantage.

You can almost say money is what bought his title as money usually does. Well, the exception to that would be the Dodgers. All the money in the world couldn't help that sorry ass team.
You're a fucking retard of the highest proportion.

Pretty he came from a middle class family...

I like how TS's avatar is for a gay oi band

The odds of no aliens is a near mathematical impossibility. Also you can see thousands of light years away every night dumbass. It's called stars lol
Lol why do stars and planets look the same size through a telescope ?

What if there is no other planets and its all a lie ? We have no real proof only what the jews tell us .

Did you know it was a jesuit that made up the big bang theory

its a high paying job in the west because people everywhere don't want to get up at 5 am and deal with trash all day, in Oakland the average salary is also in the 50k+ range

It's actually making me sick that someone from southern California is bitching about Canadian privilege... the land of Hollywood, perfect weather, endless free beaches. Check your fucking privilege

Wasteland please!

Don't bring politics to Sherdog... go to 4chan to discuss this kind of topics

As I understand, it's better to be in the lower middleclass in Quebec than it is in the USA

There's many stuff free (healthcare, schools...) and good tax credit and child benefit for the small salaries of the lower middleclass.

So they were far from being rich but they could go by, if GSP had wanted to he would have been able to get a college degree (wich cost about 3000$ a year) in a good school.

Back