Do You Attend High School Class Reunions?

MLarson

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I don't because I never really had friends or a social life so I don't the reason to go myself.

I went to my 5 year and hung out with my friends I still do Fantasy Hockey with. We formed our league in 2006.
Then we all went back to our 10 year, we all had girlfriends/wives at that time and we all just got drunk <Fedor23>

If I were single then I would've gone so I could bang all the chicks I missed out on.

But since I'm married I didn't see the point of going. There's only one friend I'd enjoy hanging out with again and he moved far away so I know he wouldn't be there.

Everyone else I can live without.

I was invited to a couple of HS reunions. Never went. It would be been a fairly long trip. If I lived nearby, maybe I would have gone.

Was out of country for the 10th and 20th. Went to the 30th. We had a large graduating class of 1400, but I was blown away by how many people were there. I figured 50 or 60 might show up but there were over 400 alumni, plus spouses. Just a huge gathering with a crazy vibe. Virtually every hotel near the place was taken over by c/o 1987 and it really felt like we were back in time.

Looks wise- it was mostly fat mutts, plastic surgery, and out of shape balding men, with several nice surprises sprinkled in. Came in a very distant 2nd among the fellas in the 'best preserved' contest. Fucking Paul L., literally looked exactly the same except even more shredded. God Damn genetic freak. I got 3 years to get ready for 2027 and I'm gonna get that fucker.

Nope. Never been to one. Coming up to my 18th reunion this year and I don’t intend to go.

I don't think there has been a reunion for my high school graduate year. Or I'm completely out of the loop. lol

I honestly did not know they are a real thing.

Thought that were sitcom nonsense.

But no, I wouldn't want to see any of them again. If I did, I would have kept in contact

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back