Do you believe Conor or Dustin would’ve been more gassed after round 1?

Vendettax

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Conor potentially tired his arms from the guillotine depending on how hard he was trying to go for it.

Dustin was going hard af for the finish too.

I doubt the judges would score the fight with 2 points without the 15 second Maul at the end when Dustin was swarming him after Conor broke his leg. So one round in the bag for Dustin and both fighters tired, who do you have winning?

Hard to say

I don’t think Conor is a one round fighter anymore

he can go on the offensive in the later rounds like he did against Khabib, people act like he’s a zombie by the second

funny thing is people called oliveria a quitter and he made a crazy comeback.

sucks the fight ended the way it did

charles came back in the second against chandler after having a similar beat down in the first

Let’s see Conor against Justin now

Probably Conor given his gas tank history. But I do think you’re right, Dustin was really going hard. May have been one of those situations where both guys are gasping for air.

Poirier.

I think Conor's body has aged out. Too many "injuries" and now an extremely serious one.

Conor was done,he had difficulty standing up after the beating on the ground.

Last edited:
Thisnfight reminded me of Frankie BJ Penn 3. Conor looks like he didn't even belong in there on the feet or ground

Dustin was going hard but I don’t think I’ve ever seen him run out of gas, and he’s been in some wars.

TS if you've watched any of their fights, you would know the answer to your question.

Last edited:
Come on, Conor of course. Dustin is known for his gas tank...

Conor's gas tank is bottomless. Dude can go for 10 rounds if he wanted to.

Conor for sure, there is a reason why he wasn't trying to get up and accepted being on the bottom. It was clear Dustin has a better gas tank and is better conditioned. Conor in his recent fights always looks to be in shock after the first round. He isn't durable anymore and once he starts taking damage he wants out, you can see it in his body language and in his facial expression. Once Dustin started throwing and tagging him he panicked and clinched and went for the guillotine. It was a small exchange and he only got hit a few times, but he already wanted out of the stand up fight from that small exchange. He hasn't recovered mentally from being knocked out and that fear gets exposed quickly once he starts getting hit. Old Conor would smile after exchanges like that and keep throwing and pressuring forward, current Conor goes in panic mode.

Conor potentially tired his arms from the guillotine depending on how hard he was trying to go for it.

Dustin was going hard af for the finish too.

I doubt the judges would score the fight with 2 points without the 15 second Maul at the end when Dustin was swarming him after Conor broke his leg. So one round in the bag for Dustin and both fighters tired, who do you have winning?
Let's see who historically has better endurance.....

Conor was done. Dustin could have done that for 4 more rounds, but Conor has neither the heart, mental fortitude, nor calcium intake to survive that long.

Please no 4th fight. Won't someone think about Conor?

Dustin showed that he can throw 383 punches in a fight
Conor's highest was 322, but he was running laps in that one and was completely gassed for rounds.

Back