Do you believe in man-made climate change?

Do you believe in man-made climate change?

• Total voters
I feel like were changing the climate like no time before in the history of humanity.

climate-change-impacts1.ashx

climate-risks-1.5-degree-vs-2-degree-global-warming-climate-change-facts-infographic.jpg

our-changing-climate.ashx
Two things at once
Yes we contribute
If they really cared about it how is it my problem while the one selling it to me fly everywhere with their worried limo in the bottom of the plane using more carbon per trip than I’ll probably use in my lifetime?

I think they just want more control

If someone is denying that humanity is affecting the climate there's nothing more to do than to than dismiss the person as an imbecile and move on.

The question rather lies in how big the influence is and, more importantly, what effect different courses of action can have now that the ball is rolling. Those are areas where the facts aren't clear, as well as spread beyond the pure scientific discussion, so that is where the debate should be held. Preferably by people with proper education, of course.

Zero interest in Gaia worship or things I have no power to control. If you wanna help Mammy Earf, get a group together and organize a community trash pick-up.

Back