Do you consider Dan Henderson one of the goats?

No. Dan was awesome, but he's not in the top 10. Not even sure how you would begin to justify that, although I'm sure since this forum is full of nostalgia blind Pride die-hards, some will try to make a case for him.
No one to not win a UFC belt is going to crack my top 10.

Dan Henderson is the most underrated fighter ever in my opinion. He’s also the first champ, champ having held both the Pride LHW and MW titles at the same time, long before McGregor did it.

He's a legend, that's for sure, but very far from being one of the GOATS.

He'd be in my top 10 ever. His resume has a shocking number of really incredible wins across 3 weight classes. Even if you just count UFC and Pride champions:

Fedor
Shogun (2x)
Franklin
Bisping
Wanderlei
Vitor
Big Nog
Carlos Newton

No doubt a top 10 resume. Add to the list above: Renato Sobral, Gilbert Yvel, Renzo Gracie, Rousimar Palhares, Hector Lombard. Henderson has beating some of the best in three weight classes.

I think hendo has the greatest win list in mma history. The guy was a mw and took out some of the best in the sport. He beat Franklin, bisbing Vitor, shogun, bustamonte, wanderlie, nogueria and fedor, those are all former champions and many of them above his weight class. He is a legend

Landscape of mma has changed so much that it’s hard to put early 2000s and recent guys on the same lists. But as far as accomplishments on paper, Dan doesn’t have to envy anyone and is in rare company.

No. Dan was awesome, but he's not in the top 10. Not even sure how you would begin to justify that, although I'm sure since this forum is full of nostalgia blind Pride die-hards, some will try to make a case for him.
Being on Sherdog has made me hate nostalgia bias more than recency bias. There's a reason why the iconic Pride guys all simultaneously experienced a huge dropoff in success when they went to the UFC/Strikeforce/etc after the buyout despite still being relatively young. It wasn't because all of their "primes" coincidentally ended prematurely and at the same time.

Absolute legend of the sport. Wins in multiple divisions. Held 2 Pride belts when they folded. My favorite fighter of all time. Definitely not top 5 all time in any weight class tho.

He'd be in my top 10 ever. His resume has a shocking number of really incredible wins across 3 weight classes. Even if you just count UFC and Pride champions:

Fedor
Shogun (2x)
Franklin
Bisping
Wanderlei
Vitor
Big Nog
Carlos Newton

He's also got some super notable losses tho. I mean he fought everybody. Kind of like an RDA type career.

Big Nog twice,
Arona,
Mizaki,
Anderson.
Rampage,
Lyoto,
Rashad,
Vitor,
Gegard,
DC

Legend for sure, though I wish he'd kept his original UFC nickname of "Hollywood" Dan Henderson.

Hendo has always received a great deal of love around here, and with good reason.

Hall of Fame for sure. In his prime, extremely dangerous fighter, and his prime was longer than most.

Fedor
Shogun (2x)
Franklin
Bisping
Wanderlei
Vitor
Big Nog
Carlos Newton
While this list is technically correct, Newton was a very questionable decision. Nog was also a questionable decision in an org with odd rules, and was avenged (by sub) by both Nog brothers under more standard mma rules. Wanderlei had just had his head kicked off by crocop and of course won the earlier meeting in their careers.

4 of those fighters on the list also hold wins over him.

While the Shogun wins and Fedor win definitely are, the Newton, Nog, and Vitor wins aren’t “incredible”.

He's also got some super notable losses tho. I mean he fought everybody. Kind of like an RDA type career.

Big Nog twice,
Arona,
Mizaki,
Anderson.
Rampage,
Lyoto,
Rashad,
Vitor,
Gegard,
DC

Legend for sure, though I wish he'd kept his original UFC nickname of "Hollywood" Dan Henderson.
RDA is nowhere near Dan Henderson.

I don't care for the term, and I don't judge sport fighters by record alone.

I don't show up to see subjective points scored, nor matches with ~10 significant strikes per round.

I, like most others, show up to see something happen. With Hendo it happened.

He is the quintessential attraction to the sport.

Fedor is clearly a top 10 ATG to say otherwise is laughable.

Back