Do you have any tattoos?

Do you have any tattoos?

• Total voters
I have 7. This is my newest one (few years old now). My cousin offered to do a free tattoo for my birthday. He's used to strickly do black and gray but wanted to start doing colored cartoon type of stuff

My kids nicknames are panda and turtle. Asked him to draw something up and this is what he came up with.

received_10156252687395420.jpg

I didn't like either of the heads, flames or the balloon. Asked him to make some adjustments and this is what he came up with

received_10156252853065420.jpg

And this is what I ended up with

20180515_004610.jpg

None, have thought about it but haven't figured out anything i really want.

Was considering this, my 6 year old loves this show and I actually nicknamed him "Pingu". Not a fan of the usual tatts commemorating kids so this might be a good one.

latest

I have 7. This is my newest one (few years old now). My cousin offered to do a free tattoo for my birthday. He's used to strickly do black and gray but wanted to start doing colored cartoon type of stuff

My kids nicknames are panda and turtle. Asked him to draw something up and this is what he came up with.

View attachment 871841

I didn't like either of the heads, flames or the balloon. Asked him to make some adjustments and this is what he came up with

View attachment 871843

And this is what I ended up with

View attachment 871844

Nice. What are your other ones?

Nice. What are your other ones?

I was a dumbass and got my last name
Dumb gang
Grim reaper
Mom (Buddha sitting in a lotus flower holding up the word Mom
Memorial for my dad
Homer Simpson dressed as Gordon Freeman from the game Half Life eating a snark

Yes - 13 I think? It depends on how you choose to count. I have my arms (forearms, biceps, wrists), shoulders, upper chest/clavicle tattooed - I had actually scheduled to have my traps done, but COVID shut down the place I normally go to.

I love tattoos - I plan to get more, and actually have my next several planned out. I'm lucky enough to be at a point in my career (and in a profession) where I'm valued for what's in my head, and not what's on my body. The only area I wouldn't consider getting one is my face - I can't imagine why anyone would do that other than for wanting attention.

Cool. Allow me to welcome you into the "scum bag losers" & "sailors & criminals" club along with @fingercuffs & me. LOL.

I'm in corporate land, have four pretty big arm and wrist tattoos and a double nose piercing. No one has complained once. I only had one in the UK and covered it up till I realised no one would give a fuck. I haven't ever covered them up in the US and my lower inner arms are covered.
I haven't gotten a new one in ages but that's going to change soon as I have to get one in Jana's memory. I just haven't completely settled on a design yet. I have some ideas but I want it to be perfect.

One idea was to get this line of lyrics from one of her favorite songs, Summertime Sadness: " I think I'll miss you forever
Like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky". Along with this piece of art that a friend did for me of her:
193688777_2434750610002349_5616253032286203750_n.jpg
It's just one of a few ideas I'm weighing though. And I have to choose an artist that's perfect with their work. Jana's cousin Rick is a tattoo artist who does amazing work & he's offered to do one in her honor for free. But he lives in Florida.

Nope. In my family, aside from my wife, only People who have been in jail or army have gotten ones, while either serving Time or serving their country.

Unless I go to jail for longer than 3 days (my current record, thankfully), I don't intend on getting One. I don't want to break a tradition of only men who have gone through rough shit in their Life getting one. Most of my fam's tatoos have super tragic backstories.

I'm not at all looking down on guys with tatoos, it's just an observation I've Made in my circle of close People.

Last edited:
I haven't gotten a new one in ages but that's going to change soon as I have to get one in Jana's memory. I just haven't completely settled on a design yet. I have some ideas but I want it to be perfect.

One idea was to get this line of lyrics from one of her favorite songs, Summertime Sadness: " I think I'll miss you forever
Like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky". Along with this piece of art that a friend did for me of her:
View attachment 871846
It's just one of a few ideas I'm weighing though. And I have to choose an artist that's perfect with their work. Jana's cousin Rick is a tattoo artist who does amazing work & he's offered to do one in her honor for free. But he lives in Florida.
Still the same coast at least, bezzer. Him doing it for you would be nice. And you should probably think about getting the idea perfect, so there's absolutely no rush to get it done pronto. She would like that.

I have many tattoos, and have three more appointments before the end of the year. I started getting them in my early 20's, and admittedly got a few trash tattoos early on that were poorly done. I learned my lesson though, started researching my artists, and paying for quality work. I also had the trash tattoos covered so they look good now too.

Still the same coast at least, bezzer. Him doing it for you would be nice. And you should probably think about getting the idea perfect, so there's absolutely no rush to get it done pronto. She would like that.

Yeah, early on back in the spring I was in a hurry to get something done for her but I'm glad I waited. And yeah, it would be very cool if I were able to get it done by Rick.

No tattoos here, but I remember actually wanting to get one back in 2009 and I had my design made already. Then I inquire about it and talked with tattoo artists/shops and for some reason it got me re-thinking about it due to the prices, the hassle, and quality of works and skills of the tattoo artists on my area. For some reason it got me researching more and more about what to do before getting one and delayed it for months and months.

And at that time tbh when I knew about the Diaz brothers not having any tattoos, it got me influenced and later on convinced me to not have them anymore. Being huge fans of these guys and how badass their personas were, I just ended up growing a goatee on my chin instead (like theirs) and not have tattoos anymore. Later on as I got older, I realized that yeah I really didn't want to have them and maybe it's just an impulse/fad thing (NOT saying it is though) as a young guy back then and I've no regrets.

No tattoos here, but I remember actually wanting to get one back in 2009 and I had my design made already. Then I inquire about it and talked with tattoo artists/shops and for some reason it got me re-thinking about it due to the prices, the hassle, and quality of works and skills of the tattoo artists on my area. For some reason it got me researching more and more about what to do before getting one and delayed it for months and months.

And at that time tbh when I knew about the Diaz brothers not having any tattoos, it got me influenced and later on convinced me to not have them anymore. Being huge fans of these guys and how badass their personas were, I just ended up growing a goatee on my chin instead (like theirs) and not have tattoos anymore. Later on as I got older, I realized that yeah I really didn't want to have them and maybe it's just an impulse/fad thing (NOT saying it is though) as a young guy back then and I've no regrets.
unnamed-20-780.jpg

Youl be rollin in the poon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back