Do you like a good stuffing?

BreatheSherBro

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
We did not eat stuffing growing up. We had rice dressing instead. I am from part of Louisiana that grows a lot of rice. Rice dressing is delicious and is Imo far superior to stuffing IMO, but maybe I have just not been properly stuffed. Do you like a good stuffing? Are you more of a cornbread or regular bread stuffing person? We are all friends here. Feel free to post pics of your favorite types of stuffing. Even stuffing that is a little fruity. No judgement.

Stuffing

Thanksgiving-stuffing-8.jpg

Rice dressing for comparison
Dirty-Rice-5.jpg

Last edited:
Bread or cornbread, never have seen rice stuffing served.

Rice dressing is way better than stuffing, but good old down home Southern dressing beats both.

Stuffing all the way.. I’d eat that rice dressing too tho

We did not eat stuffing growing up. We had rice dressing instead. I am from part of Louisiana that grows a lot of rice. Rice dressing is delicious and is Imo far superior to stuffing IMO, but maybe I have just not been properly stuffed. Do you like a good stuffing? Are you more of a cornbread or regular bread stuffing person? We are all friends here. Feel free to post pics of your favorite types of stuffing. Even stuffing that is a little fruity. No judgement.

Stuffing

View attachment 1012742

Rice dressing for comparison
View attachment 1012743

That rice dressing looks delicious but I think it depends what you grew up with. We had stuffing only on thanksgiving but the rest of the year it was rice/pasta/mashed potatoes/baked potato with some kind of meat. I like stuffing too, but I'd pick that rice dressing over it any day. That looks like the real deal version of the cajun rice from Popeye's, which is the only fast food side I actually like.

Last edited:
Hell yeah, love stuffing on Thanksgiving. We do celery, onions, and mushrooms in our mix. This is about the only time of year we eat stuffing, so I’m going to enjoy it today!

Happy Turkey day, bros!!

Since you said no judgment, I’ll take me some Stove Top any day.
DSCN3457.JPG

Grew up with sage and onion, and my missus likes to throw sausage meat in there.

Back