Do you now respect the power that is brittle hands Mayweather?

Floyd didn't win by power. He won by experience, endurance, and being the GOAT lol.

As the announcers alluded to you could hear the difference in punches when they threw em. Mayweathers had way more pop, and Paulie pointed out that McGregor dosent know quite how to use leverage for his punches in Boxing as he does in MMA, but that he does do it a lot better when he goes to the body.

?????????

bUT, BUT...BUT I THOUGHT FLOYD COULDN'T KO ANYBODY!!

I THOUGHT MCGREGOR'S LEFT HAND WAS TOO POWERFUL!!

WHAT HAPPENED? I'M CONFUSED!!

WHAT'S THE MEANING OF LIFE?

I think Mcgregor does have power. he just obviously never had a chance to use it. You are dreaming if you think he could land a clean shot like that on mayweather with full power

Landed flush unblocked punches on a guy who is gassed as ever loving fuck in his first fight ever and still not dropping him...and you celebrate his power?

The showed a replay after I think it was the 4th round of Floyd landing a right hand.

It looked like Conor's soul left his body at that exact moment.

Floyd may not be the hardest hitter among boxers at the very top level.

But what the Conor insaniacs don't understand is that the road to the very top of boxing a lot longer and harder than it is in MMA.

And you don't make it there unless you can give a good punch and take a good punch.

Floyd got more power than conor for sure. Even floyd's misses seem more powerful than conor's. I actually wouldn't be surprised if floyd is physically stronger too

Landed flush unblocked punches on a guy who is gassed as ever loving fuck in his first fight ever and still not dropping him...and you celebrate his power?
But it ain't his first fight is it. It's his first boxing match however. Do you know what a TKO is? Refs don't wait till you hit the deck if they feel you are taking too much punishment. Anyway both of them are laughing all the way to the bank am sure while plebs like us are debating utterly worthless arguments....

It was body work and endurance that won it. Not power

No, not really. Conor gassed and was defenseless, yet Floyd couldn't even knock him down with flush haymakers. Unless Conor has a granite chin. Anyway, Floyd is still the best boxer of this generation.

with 8oz gloves too.

Imagine the thrashing Floyd would give Conor with 4oz!

I think Mcgregor does have power. he just obviously never had a chance to use it. You are dreaming if you think he could land a clean shot like that on mayweather with full power

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Listen, i guarantee you, it won't go 2 rounds. He got greedy!! It's gonna fall on your shoulder. It's gonna fall on senior's shoulders. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Floyd played him like a fiddle, but respect to the Mac he took it like a champ.

No, not really. Conor gassed and was defenseless, yet Floyd couldn't even knock him down with flush haymakers. Unless Conor has a granite chin. Anyway, Floyd is still the best boxer of this generation.

Yeah, i guess Conor won the fight.

No
LOL

Had Conor exhausted and still couldn't put him down.

Back