Do you people really believe

Yes, TS. Ronda Rousey is the best 135'er in WMMA, at least that we know of, maybe there's somebody else out there in this world competing right now that would destroy Ronda at 135, they just aren't in the UFC yet.

You mention that 'all she has is her Judo & armbar' but it's working for her, is it not? It's worked in every single fight except for her fight against McMann because she decided to Uberknee her in the liver instead.

What Ronda is doing is nothing but impressive. She has finished all but one fight by armbar, all of her opponents know that's going for that submission but she has so many different ways to transition into it. Some of the transitions she does are fucking beautiful to watch, it's always really nice to see a grappler at her level to be able to do that. Some of the transitions she does.. I haven't even seen them before so I'm always entertained when Ronda is fighting.

Yeah, her boxing is atrocious, like you said - but she has been tossing everybody down and tapping them out with the same submission. The armbar is her bread & butter, she may have only really shown her Judo but why fight differently when you keep destroying everybody with that by itself?

This is just another hate thread towards Ronda because you're saying "she's a one-trick pony". Who cares if she is or not, being a one-trick pony and still dominating everybody is insane, that's called technique, TS. The way she transitions to the armbar is technique and she has it down perfectly.

Ronda is definitely the best women's bantamweight fighter that we know of right now, by far. Just like Cyborg is the best featherweight in WMMA.

I can understand when people hate on Ronda for the way she carries herself, but hating on her because of her fighting style or the fact she only really finishes her fights with one submission.. finishing every fight with the same submission or not.. the fact her opponents know she's going for it and they can't stop it.. that's quite amazing.

Out of all the bantamweights in the UFC right now - I don't see any of them beating Ronda. Ronda is on a different level.

...She may be the best woman fighter in the UFC, but I sincerely believe that there are some nasty as bitches out there, who aren't even fighters, that could whoop her ass...

There is no way a 135lb woman who isn't even a fighter could whoop Rousey's ass, I would say its next to impossible! The only chance a non-fighter would have against her is to get in one "lucky punch" within the first minute of the first round. After the first minutes of round 1, Rousey would be throwing her around at will, with a TKO or armbar coming next She is a professional fighter and a former Olympian, its ridiculous to think a "non-fighter" would even have a chance against her.

She is definitely the best woman fighter in the UFC, though its hard to say if she's the best in the world as women's MMA is still young and who knows if there are women fighting and training in gyms around the world that could defeat her, but just like the men's from years ago- it has to start somewhere! And right now she is #1

TS, you are wrong. Her Judo and BJJ game would handle those untrained brawlers you think would beat her. If nothing else early UFCs proved this.

Do you guys really believe Rhonda is the best 135lb fighter in the world? The womens division is a joke and talent pool is way way smaller than the mens, which is small too. She may be the best woman fighter in the UFC, but I sincerely believe that there are some nasty as bitches out there, who aren't even fighters, that could whoop her ass. The only way her judo works is by rushing in on the opponent, compared to a wrestler shooting for the take down from the outside. Every fight she has been in, she has got tagged in the face, and I've seen videos of women (non ufc fighers, specifically ghetto girls) who has beaten and knocked out guys. Yet no women in the UFC has recorded a KO.....not the same as a TKO.

All Rhonda has is her judo and arm bar. Her boxing is terrible.

She outbox JDS
She out judo anyone
She can pull armabars on anyone
whut you talkin bout willis ?

She's not even close to the men, but there's no way in he'll some ghetto bitch could do anything to her. They might knock out someone on a bus, but they aren't touching any professional fighter.

Of course a professional fighter or someone with training has the advantage, but you sound dumb to say nobody can touch a professional fighter. I've seen a few professional fighters get their asses whooped outside the cage.

Of course a professional fighter or someone with training has the advantage, but you sound dumb to say nobody can touch a professional fighter. I've seen a few professional fighters get their asses whooped outside the cage.

were they drunk? did they get jumped? were they sucker punched?

I believe you if these are true.

in a fair fight.. i call b.s. the amateurs at my gym make guys on the street look like cupcakes.

I don't care for Ronda or her fans too much, but these threads are quickly becoming just as disliked. If you really don't like her, ignore her and it'll go away. Dana won't keep something that gets no attention and makes no money.

This. Good Post.

The Ronda haters are even more annoying than she is.

Well I'd be curious to see her in an MMA match against some of those girls who beat her in Judo. Maybe other top wrestlers as well. Beyond them, I think she's pretty much the cream of the crop.

good example of better 135 lb. women out there--very convincing thread/

were they drunk? did they get jumped? were they sucker punched?

I believe you if these are true.

in a fair fight.. i call b.s. the amateurs at my gym make guys on the street look like cupcakes.

You're either a wanna be fighter who's hating or you just ain't seen enough real fights in your life. One of my cousins and 3 of my close friends are just a few of the pro fighters I know. I've been training a few years and been to plenty of different gyms and outfits. There's regular guys out there who just know how to fight. Get over it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cauã masagão
Back