Do you regret having kids?

no sir
it can be hard from time to time but no way do I regret it.

how bout you

No, love them and wouldn't change it for the world.

Although sometimes I do get exhausted and look at child-free folks and all of their freedom with envy if we're being honest.
IFhrHvW.png

But there's a time and place for everything. A time to be young and care free, a time to get the ball rolling for the next generation.

Absolutely zero folks will say that they do and say the opposite, perhaps even attack you for questioning it.

It's a low possibility... even those who do feel regret would probably feel guilty typing it out, so there will be little (if any) representation there.

Better question is, if youre....say 40+ without kids, do you regret it?

Haha, that was my top thread this year, I think. It's a shame that everything gets moved to the OT now when things get too exciting.

Well, those are two different things. Humans sure enjoy the creation process, but child-rearing isn't everyone's thing by a long shot... why we have so many shitty or absentee parents.
Shitty or absentee has nothing to do with the the natural instinct to reproduce. As a matter of fact, I will go as far as to say, absentee parents instinct to reproduce is greater.

Absolutely zero folks will say that they do and say the opposite, perhaps even attack you for questioning it.

Better question is, if youre....say 40+ without kids, do you regret it?

I'm 41. No kids. No regrets. I never had that drive to have kids. I like doing all the stuff up until they are pregnant. I finally pulled the trigger and got my V card punched 4 years ago. Getting that Vasectomy was such a great decision! Also I'm single. I tell my friends I'll settle down when I'm 50 by then I should nail one down before girls no longer want to have sex with me. I'm average looking, average intelligence and sense of humor plus I never rush the sex so I do alright.

I'm 41. No kids. No regrets. I never had that drive to have kids. I like doing all the stuff up until they are pregnant. I finally pulled the trigger and got my V card punched 4 years ago. Getting that Vasectomy was such a great decision! Also I'm single. I tell my friends I'll settle down when I'm 50 by then I should nail one down before girls no longer want to have sex with me. I'm average looking, average intelligence and sense of humor plus I never rush the sex so I do alright.

nerd-alert-austin-powers.gif

Of course not.

Although now she's an adult (in her early 20s) and we haven't really spoke in a couple of years.
Ive always been of the mentality that it has to be as important to you as it is to me. And if not - I will change my expectations.

Love her to death, and I know one day we will reconnect.
Or not.
Either way, no. I don't regret it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back