Do you regret having kids?

Of course not.

Although now she's an adult (in her early 20s) and we haven't really spoke in a couple of years.
Ive always been of the mentality that it has to be as important to you as it is to me. And if not - I will change my expectations.

Love her to death, and I know one day we will reconnect.
Or not.
Either way, no. I don't regret it.

Best of luck

I'm a new father but I already can't imagine a life without my son. In no way do I regret it.

Congrats

Kids are worse than.....having an STD.

I'm guessing no kids?

Of course not.

Although now she's an adult (in her early 20s) and we haven't really spoke in a couple of years.
Ive always been of the mentality that it has to be as important to you as it is to me. And if not - I will change my expectations.

Love her to death, and I know one day we will reconnect.
Or not.
Either way, no. I don't regret it.
call her. You won’t regret it.

No, love them and wouldn't change it for the world.

Although sometimes I do get exhausted and look at child-free folks and all of their freedom with envy if we're being honest.
IFhrHvW.png

But there's a time and place for everything. A time to be young and care free, a time to get the ball rolling for the next generation.

Exactly this.

I have two kids and absolutely 0 regrets. But I'd be lying if I said I don't fantasize from time to time, on how much more money and free time I'd have with no kids around.

No but I do regret my choice in Baby Mommas.

My kids are all fucking amazing though. I love them all so much.

IMG_5994.jpeg

Out to breakfast with two of my boys this past Sunday before they went back to their respective mothers houses for the week.
IMG_6203.jpg

We also hit Runyon Canyon the day prior for a hike. They are active energetic and filled with life. It’s beautiful watching them grow and is the reason I work so hard to give them what I didn’t have.

Last edited:
The ratio of people with kids that are happy vs. unhappy is wildly skewed. I don't have kids, but don't know how I'd feel if I had them.

You would probably love it. I mean, I don't know you, but the probability is high that you would be happy (given the happy to unhappy ratio). Is there investment of self? Sure. But anything worthy in your life requires some worthy effort from you. Tired, yes. Better at managing time, yes. A bit less money for yourself, sure. But your life levels up so much. If you get the chance, fucking give'er.

No but I do regret my choice in Baby Mommas.

My kids are all fucking amazing though. I love them all so much.

View attachment 995283

Out to breakfast with two of my boys this past Sunday before they went back to their respective mothers houses for the week.
View attachment 995286

We also hit Runyon Canyon the day prior for a hike. They are active energetic and filled with life. It’s beautiful watching them grow and is the reason I work so hard to give them what I didn’t have.

<RomeroSalute>

"'A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."

S̶a̶r̶g̶e̶n̶t̶ G̶u̶i̶l̶e̶
- Vito Corleone

Back