Do you see this now?

I'm seeing it too, but I'm almost exclusively mobile. It's asking me to turn off my adblocker.

I'm using Samsung Internet.
Weird. Not on my Galaxy upgrade I just got. I'll check from my Laptop in a bit and see if anything...

The internet was never my friend - Dana

Weird. Not on my Galaxy upgrade I just got. I'll check from my Laptop in a bit and see if anything...

The internet was never my friend - Dana

I'm on a Note 8 that hasn't been updated in lord knows how long. I wonder if it's a particular version. Or if it's a particular adblocker.

I'm on a Note 8 that hasn't been updated in lord knows how long. I wonder if it's a particular version. Or if it's a particular adblocker.
I'm not even sure if I even use an ad blocker... Sherdog is the only thing I internet. Currently sending the ceo of my cable provider on vacation with what I pay to have every single channel, half I've never watched or don't remember about until I see some random commercial. Like I have the Cowboy Channel for rodeos and stuff... or some 24 hour world wide horse racing channel. Wtf.

Pretty sure it will be fixed in a timely fashion. @JayPettryMMA will be back online tomorrow and can pass this along to Tech if it still has bugs or continuing to be a problem. Could just be an easy tweak to the system...

I'm not even sure if I even use an ad blocker... Sherdog is the only thing I internet. Currently sending the ceo of my cable provider on vacation with what I pay to have every single channel, half I've never watched or don't remember about until I see some random commercial. Like I have the Cowboy Channel for rodeos and stuff... or some 24 hour world wide horse racing channel. Wtf.

Sounds like you've got Comcast lmao....

I do too.

<KingstonFrown>

Just noticed someone said have to use chrome in lieu of firefox. I'm firefox with noscript and I use adblocker plus add-on, I think that's what it is.

Been glorious here and ad-free for years and years. Just started yesterday. In case the browser info helps.

I don't know if it is related to this but I get this interrupting my browsing on mobile occasionally in the last few days.

Screenshot_20220810-175001.png

I see it as well, and it's on every. Single. Page.

Go to the next page of a thread? Adblocker message. Go back to see all the threads? Adblocker message.

Hope there's a fix. I don't mind seeing it once a day or something but every page? Nah. Not gonna happen.

Thank you guys for the heads up and for providing a screenshot. This has been forwarded to the tech department, we hope to get a solution as soon as possible.
All set. Not doing it tonight. Thanks!

Edit to add I do see that awaiting mod approval and invisible to others message on this post.

That's related to being in the support section?

In any event, thanks again on the adblocker message fix. That was savage for a couple/few days.

All set. Not doing it tonight. Thanks!

Edit to add I do see that awaiting mod approval and invisible to others message on this post.

That's related to being in the support section?

In any event, thanks again on the adblocker message fix. That was savage for a couple/few days.
That is correct, it is a feature exclusive to the Support forum.

Back