Do you smoke cigarettes?

Do you smoke cigarettes?

• Total voters
I haven't smoked in about 6 years now. Don't crave for it at all. I remember my younger days when I first started going to clubs. The place just reeked with cigarette smoke and your clothes still smelled like cigarettes when you got home.

Do you guys smoke cigs?

9de7db03d2eab4df84c0bee03fa65b25.gif
You sound old, like me.

Quit last summer after 9 or 10 years.
Still want one sometimes.

Sometime I quit, then do it again. I don’t smoke a lot, but I notice it happens.

Yeah it was like romanticized movies. Interesting how times have changed and how cigarette smoking is looked so negatively now.
Indeed.

I was never a smoker-smoker but when I went I bars and clubs, I always bought a pack since they were conversations starters. I never got the urge to be a regular smoker.

Yes and I've been trying to quit for years. Wish I would have never picked one up.

Never. Grew up in a family where everyone smoked 2 packs a day. Saw the affects and the cost omg. Poor people with a 6-10 dollar habit is crazy. Ive dated smokers they stink but think they don't. Was never a social person so I never got caught in that aspect. I do remember when we had to eat in the smoking sections of restraunts. Its crazy how it went from everyone does it to you are the outcast now. Since I live in a poor area stillnlots of smokers but frowned upon.

quit in February 2011. I did a lot of dumb shit after high school and taking up smoking for 15 years was far and away the dumbest

Yes when I drink... Alcohol doesnt fuck me up tommorow enough so I throw in some sore throat and headache caused by alchohol and cigs combined.

A pack a day keeps the nursing home away says I.

cute, I chuckled. My buddy has that same philosophy now in his 40's. His dad smoked a pack of Marlboros per day and died from lung cancer when he was 10 years old.

His dad avoided the nursing home but his family never recovered from watching him wilt away. Him and his older brother have always been a bit narcissitic

I smoked a pack or two a week from the age of 19 to 27. Even while boxing and doing Muay Thai. I loved ciggys. But then at 27 I decided I had had enough, bought a vape and within 2 weeks. I hadn't touched them again. I had been smoke free for nearly 3 years but this year I've started smoking one or two a week. Not sure why.

I vape which is more addictive and douchier. Didnt have a chance, parents smoked and I had my first smoke of both weed and cigarettes at age twelve.

<{cruzshake}>

Yes and I've been trying to quit for years. Wish I would have never picked one up.
I finally quit after years of trying with mixed results. Quitting cold turkey would never work for more than a day or two, but I had success with the patch. Different ways work for different people.

Quitting smoking can be incredibly hard, but it's so worth it. I finally quit for good about 5 years ago and I am so glad I did. Don't give up Sherbro.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back