Social Do you tell them they have a booger?

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I'd like to know as soon as i have something in my teeth, or a booger in my nose showing. I typically check myself in the mirror, but sometimes it happens.

What's your policy with others? Do you tell them?

Lol , I just told one of my colleagues that he did...

Lol , I just told one of my colleagues that he did...
How did you do it? Where ya'll alone?

I was in the same situation yesterday but there was alot of people there. Thought of pulling him out to talk one on one, tapped him on the shoulder and said i wanted to talk in private, he kinda refused so i bitched out. Didn't say anything.

More attractive they are the more embarrassed you need to make them........ Just think.... Your helping them on their character evolution..........

I wouldn’t. Just grab that quick snack for yourself before they know it's there
24f03566-d45b-493a-b991-557978a84f35_text.gif

I did once. She was about 60 years old and was my former boss. She really helped me move up the ladder.

I sooooooo did NOT want to be the one to tell her. I waited to see if any of the women would say something but they didn't, so when there was a break in the convo I pulled her aside and told her, "Hey you got something right here." And kinda pointed under my nose.

She went to the bathroom and fixed the problem and we never spoke of it again. She never thanked me but I don't care, she must've been so embarrassed. Poor lady. She was such a nice person too.

How did you do it? Where ya'll alone?

I was in the same situation yesterday but there was alot of people there. Thought of pulling him out to talk one on one, tapped him on the shoulder and said i wanted to talk in private, he kinda refused so i bitched out. Didn't say anything.

We were in the messroom at work and it's predominantly guys so we can be quite gross anyway .

I just looked at him and went " Oi , Dave , wipe your nose mate."

Which he did.

Yea I always tell a guy. Girls though I don't mention it unless it's really bad.

Do you tell her her nipple is exposed? Or nipples are detectable with pinpoint accuracy?

The other day on the TV, two women on the panel seemed to intentionally not button up more than halfway up. What message is being sent?

I do.

I don't outright tell them, just do the motion.

You're doing them a favour.

I tell everybody straight up to help them out. Boogs, food in teeth, open fly, TP stuck to shoe, you name it.

I suggest that they take a selfie to document it and watch as they realize in real time <CerseiPlotting>

I did once. She was about 60 years old and was my former boss. She really helped me move up the ladder.

I sooooooo did NOT want to be the one to tell her. I waited to see if any of the women would say something but they didn't, so when there was a break in the convo I pulled her aside and told her, "Hey you got something right here." And kinda pointed under my nose.

She went to the bathroom and fixed the problem and we never spoke of it again. She never thanked me but I don't care, she must've been so embarrassed. Poor lady. She was such a nice person too.

Such an empathetic response......

You just need a smooth way to initiate the conversation. It's all about how you break the ice.

"Hey, I think I saw your wife on OnlyFans."

I think you get them a tissue and offer it to them. This girl was pretty helpful when I had a random long nose hair. She plucked it out for me. At first I was mad then I was glad when she started plucking my chin hair. It was very relaxing for some strange reason.

Do you tell her her whale tail is exposed?

Back