Do you think Belal's ranking will be stripped?

ArtardFiesta

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He hasn't fought in a year.

Leon is lining up his next fihgt to be the winner of connor/chandler.

Afterwards it looks like Islam might be in line. And the next win for Shavkat, garry or jdm bumps them to the head of the line for a title shot.

So belal is about third or fourth in line for a title shot. Stripping his ranking would be an easy way for the ufc to get rid of him. What fight should he take to preserve his ranking? Colby (doubtful he takes i)? MVP? Move up to fight khamzat? Usman at 185 or 170?

PxCj4.gif

He hasn't fought in a year.

Leon is lining up his next fihgt to be the winner of connor/chandler.

Afterwards it looks like Islam might be in line. And the next win for Shavkat, garry or jdm bumps them to the head of the line for a title shot.

So belal is about third or fourth in line for a title shot. Stripping his ranking would be an easy way for the ufc to get rid of him. What fight should he take to preserve his ranking? Colby (doubtful he takes i)? MVP? Move up to fight khamzat? Usman at 185 or 170?

is that you, Dana?

Just cut him altogether.

I read a thing the other day where he was writing out he envisioned a fight between him and Leon would go, and this fucking guy comes up with him winning via decision.

Dude can't even finish a fight in his day dreams lol. He was getting rightly blasted in the comments for this.

We don't need fighters like that.

Just cut him altogether.

I read a thing the other day where he was writing out he envisioned a fight between him and Leon would go, and this fucking guy comes up with him winning via decision.

Dude can't even finish a fight in his day dreams lol. He was getting rightly blasted in the comments for this.

We don't need fighters like that.

People like you act like its against the rules to be a point fighter.

Could you imagine?

I'm honestly not convinced belal even deserves a title shot
Belal's on a 5 fight win streak, with his NC coming at the hands of Edwards' eye-poke on Belal forcing an end to the fight. He's ranked 2nd at WW in the UFC behind Usman who is on a 3 fight losing streak.

Just give Belal his shot and be done with it. If he wins, you can be sure there will be a quick turnaround to try to get someone to take the strap from him anyways. If he loses, the UFC can get back to pretending he doesn't exist again.

I think MMA fans' biggest fear is not Belal getting a shot, it's him winning and becoming champ.

Back