Do you think Belal's ranking will be stripped?

Lol you think he's the first fighter to not fight in a year? He's not even the first fighter to not fight in a year and get a title shot on their return. Shiiiiiiit.

I don't like Belal because of his style but at this point it looks like he is not appreciated by the company. He has a title shot against Leon but I am pretty sure he would get skipped if anyone else just steps up. If he ever gets the title then I don't blame him for being the most difficult diva champion that ever existed in this promotion.

As long as he attends UFC events and smiles on camera
He’ll do OK

Back up for Leon vs Conor.

If Leon pulls out, bring Nate to fight Conor and send Belal home.
If Conor pulls out cancel the fight

He better fight for the belt next. Boring, sure but everyone knows what he is going to do and no one can stop him. Give him the title shot.

That would be hilarious considering they kept Chandler, Ortega and Stipe hanging around in the rankings forever.
yeah but belaal is hated by dana way more than all of those guys. name somebodyelse in recent history other than leon that had to sit in the sidelines for so long on a winning streak.

Just cut him altogether.

I read a thing the other day where he was writing out he envisioned a fight between him and Leon would go, and this fucking guy comes up with him winning via decision.

Dude can't even finish a fight in his day dreams lol. He was getting rightly blasted in the comments for this.

We don't need fighters like that.
You know he's joking and the winning by decision part is him intentionally playing on the meme that he never gets finishes, right?

People like you act like its against the rules to be a point fighter.

Well, I'm not saying it's against the rules to fight to a decision and be a point fighter, but 120 of my last 130 bets have all been for the fight to finish inside the distance.

So, yeh, perhaps I'm a little biased haha.

Belal vs Conor j- biggest PPV draw of all time!

Rumors swirling the Leon fight might be signed and announced soon for either 303 or 304. Can't remember which. So if that ends up coming true, he definitely ain't being stripped of a ranking.
UFC 304 would make the most sense since it's a UK card. They can stack that card with a bunch of UK fighters and it would more than make up for Belal not being a draw.

Why would they do that, he's on a 9 fight win streak here sir.
They don't actually send people back to Japan, and Belal didn't come from from Japan anyway, Chris Leben said he'd send Anderson back to Japan before getting wrecked.

I do think they're pretty indifferent about Belal though, and are in kind of a bummer position with a champ who doesn't finish anybody and a contender who doesn't either. The highlight reel for the hype videos will just be the same Usman kick on a loop.

They don't actually send people back to Japan, and Belal didn't come from from Japan anyway, Chris Leben said he'd send Anderson back to Japan before getting wrecked.

I do think they're pretty indifferent about Belal though, and are in kind of a bummer position with a champ who doesn't finish anybody and a contender who doesn't either. The highlight reel for the hype videos will just be the same Usman kick on a loop.

I know they don't but I took it as you saying banish him lol.

The rest of your post makes sense though sir.

false. Conor and Chandler have lost far more than won. Leon against Islam more likely.

Back