Do you think Francis Ngannou will ever come back to fight again?

Do you think Francis Ngannou will ever come back to fight again?

• Total voters
Obviously, he’s not a career boxer. He brute forced the Roze KO because he had no respect for Rozenstruicks power, and he was right… pretty every other KO/knockdown has been a counter punch. He’s a counter puncher dude - that’s not the work of a brute
The problem is when he gets too cocky and starts chasing for the knockout like in Stipe 1 and the AJ fight. It worked in the Roz fight but he got clipped coming in, if Roz had AJs power then Francis gets slept there too.

He needs to go back to Patient Francis

In the PFL I think he will come back at least once to get the belt which he doesn't have. I don't think Francis will stiff them even if in his heart of hearts hes done with MMA.

Now if you ask if he'll come back to the UFC I think the answer to that ones obvious. No.

I think he will fight again, but it might not be until 2025 I think.. and it will be in PFL, against whom I don't know.

He's calling out Wilder to box right now. This man done made so much money in boxing I don't know if he'll ever do MMA again. PFL is getting the short end of the stick here hard as fuck after everything they've gave him including an executive position. If Wilder knocks him out what's Francis value really going to be? PFL laying out the blueprint of what not the fuck to do when running an organization.

KO aside, what he’s going through now can forever change a person. I don’t wish that on anyone. Franks put himself in a position he doesn’t ever have to fight again.

If fighting helps get through this then good for him. If he hangs them up? Nobody should judge.

Back