Do you think Hollywood will bounce back and produce good movies again?

Disney just hired another DEI executive so we will probably see crap movies from them for another 6 years at least

Yes. Cycles

People with rose colored glasses be forgetting the metric ton of shitty movies produced in the 70s, 80s, and 90s and only look at the classics as if they were the norm and not the exception.

Like yeah, Jimi Hendrix was fucking awesome. But tons of popular 60s and 70s music sucked ass and ya'll just forgot about it.

I agree with TS. I think Hollywood is done.

People could argue TV shows are now great I guess.

But watching a film is an experience that can be done, dusted and finalised in like 1.5 to 3 hrs without having to binge watch half a season.

No because play for pay will make sure you don't get your chance based on merit.

There's a chance there are good writers who are also willing to do after hours play time.

At this point, I just don't see it happening. I have a prediction that another country will step up and start pumping out movies that are better than in Hollywood. Or maybe another country will start financing good movies. Or AI will turn things around in Hollywood.

I predict they will once they dump the braindead, woke writers that have dominated it for years now and replace them with AI.

A computer program still has far more imagination than those morons.

Back