Opinion Do you think Judgement day is coming soon?

Every day is judgment day TS...tread carefully.

Eventually you do have to admit you don't know either way for sure. And your oldest ancestors all say follow God. The left and right disagree on everything but agree on Palestine for the most part.

imo its leading towards Russian muslim prophet and middle eastern muslim prophet joining up to invade israel. Israel will domiate anyone in the middle east. They will continue to get away w it. No one can stop them.

Putin wont give up. If he wins, more times than not history says he keeps going. Most likely through turkey they team up and go south to israel like the bible says
Yeah...I do think there will be a judgement day, but I think it will be related to A.I.

If not A.I. then enviromental catastrophe related to lack of water , pollution and climate change.

There is no fate but what we make for ourselves.

Eventually you do have to admit you don't know either way for sure. And your oldest ancestors all say follow God. The left and right disagree on everything but agree on Palestine for the most part.

imo its leading towards Russian muslim prophet and middle eastern muslim prophet joining up to invade israel. Israel will domiate anyone in the middle east. They will continue to get away w it. No one can stop them.

Putin wont give up. If he wins, more times than not history says he keeps going. Most likely through turkey they team up and go south to israel like the bible says
I'm sure they felt the same during WW2. There will always be chaotic times that people will look at as closing in on the end times but.... for me there is no predicting.

I wish it was, nothing beat the 6 man hell in a cell match.

People have been thinking Judgement Day was coming soon since I was a little kid, and long before that, really. Meh.

Soon, just not today. Like the election fraud evidence. Gimme your donation and then trust me, bro.

9e9.gif

As soon as it does (if I'm still here) I'm coming straight onto sherdog to say "I told you so".
And I still expect to be ganged up on by the usual cronies in denial.

Back