Do you think Masvidal is right?

Yes.

That being said though, infinite is a stretch. If Ann Wolfe socked Jorge in the face he's not shrugging that off like it's nothing lol

I knew a UFC wmma title contender who was in the same weight class as my co-worker and leading up to the fight they had her spar with him. The thing is he only trained kickboxing for like a year, and still had to go easy because he felt really bad. He wasn't really bragging or anything either, he's usually the guy that talks about how bad he does nonstop. He tried first 2 fights and lost both in the amateurs even afterwards.

I think people definitely overestimate how good even professional wmma fighters are, they are probably on the level of highschool boys competitively. Makes me impressed how GDR beat a man in combat. To be fair though this title contender isn't known for her striking, but more of an overall style.

The Street Judas is most known for sucker-punching people he can't beat in a fair fight, so who gives a fuck about his opinion on anything?

(didn't watch lol)

Question: How many women would it take do beat him (Masvidal)?
Answer: If they don't know what they are doing, infinite.

In conclusion, under the right circumstances, Ronda.

There's a big difference between girls and guys in training. It doesn't matter if I'm a fan of Masvidal, he's a smart dude, which is why he has his own successful promotion. Idgaf what anyone thinks about that comment. I'm not gonna reply to argumentative statements about that. I know him better than most, 'cause I care to, so someone that has way less knowledge about ADHD and him isn't going to convince me otherwise.

And I'm a [fresh] purple belt in BJJ, but black belt ladies struggle with me. And I'll be the first to admit, I don't train strength or conditioning atm. But black belt men usually get the better of the exchanges. He's around the game a lot more than most of these posters. He has no reason to lie.

Last edited:
Didn't watch, who the F cares about what Masvidal thinks of ANYTHING?
giphy.gif

Fuck that guy.

Remember the corner of Limbo in the Marvel Ultimate Alliance game from 20 years ago, where weak enemies would just perpetually respawn and you could casually stop there for like half an hour and max out all your team's stats? That's kinda what Jorge is talking about.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back