Do you think prime Lesnar could beat current Ngannou?

ijngf

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
prime Lesnar vs current Ngannou

sure, I don't think I'd favor him but he definitely could

If mediocre wrestler Stipe could take down that Windmilling Ugandan at will, I’m 100% sure prime 2x NCAA champ Brock would.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

I haven't seen anyone easily take down Ngannou while fresh.

Even Stipe had to stand with him for a decent amount before the takedowns started working and he has beaten Cain and Blaydes x2.

Big fan of Brock and think too many people here underestimate him but I think Ngannou TKO's prime healthy Brock.

I would say Brock CAN win ... but most likely would lose since he kinda quits when he gets hit with a hard shot.

When Stipe vs Ngannou was happening I was honestly thinking Brock would beat Ngannou to death. Ngannou is so raw and amateurish, he has no clue how to wrestle and doesn't know the correct things to do.

IF Stipe was replaced with Brock at UFC 220 and it was Brock in that fight I honestly think there would have been no decision, I think Brock would have smashed Ngannou to death and finished him. Ngannou was open for arm triangle chokes and Rear Naked chokes the entire time too

Could absolutely see Prime Lesnar taking Ngannou down and winning that fight.

If mediocre wrestler Stipe could take down that Windmilling Ugandan at will, I’m 100% sure prime 2x NCAA champ Brock would.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>
But Stipe could also beat Ngannou on feet.

Stipe had the striking to set up wrestling vs Ngannou. If Brock can't get it soon this fight ends worse then his fight with Reem...

Prime Lesnar had all the ability in the world . Insane power , reach, movement for his size , amazing wrestling. But he wasn’t a fighter I think all his fights would have been hit or miss. He didn’t like getting hit in the face and didn’t react well to it. I think all you had to do was bring the fight and pressure to him and he folded .

Prime Vanilla Gorilla ends France on the ground easily. Steep had a ton of chances and didn't put em away. Brock eats, sleeps conquers and then repeats.

He would have a chance up until he got bust in the chops.

I haven't seen anyone easily take down Ngannou while fresh.

Even Stipe had to stand with him for a decent amount before the takedowns started working and he has beaten Cain and Blaydes x2.

Big fan of Brock and think too many people here underestimate him but I think Ngannou TKO's prime healthy Brock.

I would say Brock CAN win ... but most likely would lose since he kinda quits when he gets hit with a hard shot.
By prime you mean healthy and doping or just healthy?

Intriguing... Ngannou's wrestling is wretched. Lesnar's chin is equally as terrible if not worse. <mma4>

Wait another 5-10 years then they can meet in Bellator.

Barely made it past Shane Carwin turtled in the corner.... I'd say that's a no....

Stipe had the striking to set up wrestling vs Ngannou. If Brock can't get it soon this fight ends worse then his fight with Reem...

When has Brock Squarehead had a questionable chin? Dude ate DOZENS of flush punches from Shane friggin Carwin, arguably the hardest puncher the division has ever seen.

He’s never come close to being removed from consciousness. His body however was crap after the diverticulitis surgeries.

Ngannou has a terrible gas tank, if he can’t get Brock out in the first OR gets taken down immediately he would turn into a WMMA fighter like he did against Stipe.

TLDR: Prime Brock has too much chin, Wrestling, and cardio for Ngannou.

oYcQ7b.gif

carwin-sub.gif

I think Brock most likely dominates him worse than Stipe did – N'Gannou is basically just Carwin without the wrestling credentials, after all.

Pillow fisted Cain had him break dancing all over the octagon Big Frank would launch his flat top into the upper deck

Cain couldn't do it so the more one dimensional Bork Laser wouldn't.

When has Brock Squarehead had a questionable chin? Dude ate DOZENS of flush punches from Shane friggin Carwin, arguably the hardest puncher the division has ever seen.

He’s never come close to being removed from consciousness. His body however was crap after the diverticulitis surgeries.

Ngannou has a terrible gas tank, if he can’t get Brock out in the first OR gets taken down immediately he would turn into a WMMA fighter like he did against Stipe.

TLDR: Prime Brock has too much chin, Wrestling, and cardio for Ngannou.

oYcQ7b.gif

carwin-sub.gif
Most of Carwin's punches missed the target.

Back