Do you think this reporter still has his job?

tumblr_mtug6xpEdb1si9idzo1_400.gif

<JonesLaugh>

He can't be serious that slap fighting is pulling more numbers than all the sports he is saying?WWE alone pulls 2 million domestic viewers on weekly basis.

“Number one in all of sports, put all sports together and add WWE slapping does higher number, you just don’t understand how anything works, fucking world slapping takeover”
<{danayeah}>

I totally believe him…

<{cruzshake}>

<{danayeah}>

I totally believe him…

<{cruzshake}>

that’s a funny quote. I’ve never watched an event or the show just some matches and I liked it. I won’t be tuning into to watch it but I’ll definitely watch it on YouTube.

And why would this get wasteland. It’s from the post fight presser I imagine.

May as well wasteland Tony’s dui.

<{cruzshake}>

PowerShlap was dead on arrival lol. Stop lying Dana, the real numbers don't lie

20230507_223925.jpg

that’s a funny quote. I’ve never watched an event or the show just some matches and I liked it. I won’t be tuning into to watch it but I’ll definitely watch it on YouTube.

And why would this get wasteland. It’s from the post fight presser I imagine.

May as well wasteland Tony’s dui.
That’s literally what Dana tells the reporter at the above video from yesterday, I actually paraphrased and shortened it, but it was hilarious listening to him pumping up slappers…. Most obviously he loves Slapping as both an owner and participant.

He can't be serious that slap fighting is pulling more numbers than all the sports he is saying?WWE alone pulls 2 million domestic viewers on weekly basis.
He said social media...different than PPV views or cable TV views.

Yeah but still it's how many eyes or people watching your product. I have yet to meet a dude IRL who says he enjoys slapfighting or even watches it.

To be honest, I think Dana is spewing wrong numbers. I don't know how all of the numbers work. And even if Dana secured a deal bigger than the UFC did with Spike, it's probably not that tough because that was like 15 years ago right?

But I get it fails, I have never watched and don't care to, and I haven't came across any friends that watch it either.

Back