Do you think Tiger Woods can comeback from his car accident and play competitive Golf again?

Do you think he can comeback and play with the elites?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's great knowing his injuries is not life threatening.

However his leg injuries are pretty severe from what I hear.

And considering he's 45 and his body been through so much in his career.

Do you think Tiger can comeback and play once more in the PGA?

SJM-L-PGAGOLF-0810-7-3-1.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think he'll ever golf professionally again. Hopefully he can just go out and enjoy 18 holes with some buddies though.

I think so. It will be a long process, but he came back from injuries before and hogan came back from serious injuries to win again. Let’s go tiger!!!!

He's 45.

I think it's possible he makes a PGA cut again, that would be extraordinary, but his chase of Nicklaus is over. That's knowing nothing else but that he has a compound fracture in one leg, and a broken ankle plus broken leg in the other. That's all we've heard. Speculating in a blind, mostly.

I suppose a lot is dependent on how he recovers and if he has an insatiable passion for the game, because it will take a ton time and work. Even if he is physically able, putting in that type of work at 45 when you have kids, other things going on, and millions of dollars in the bank its highly unlikely imo.

Purely speculation here...The way I see it playing out is, Tiger will be realistic and realize that he will not be able compete at the highest level, and retire from the game.

I think he’ll come back just to go out on his own terms. There aren’t a lot of details at this point, but from what I’ve read all of the injuries were to his right leg which is much better than it being to his left which takes a lot more stress during the swing for a righty. He should be able to go back to a stack and tilt type move like he was making when working with Sean Foley and get it around at least - that involves not making much of a weight shift on the way back so stress on his right leg would be minimal

I thought he was done winning majors even before this accident, but I still think he could win a regular tour event if the stars align for a week

If it wasn’t for Tiger I wouldn’t give a flying fuck about golf.

From the bottom of my heart, he is one of a small handful of athletes I actually care about.

This news hit me hard. Because I see him as a person, not just some generic Icon that represents success and riches in America.

The guy is a human. Like a lot of us. But he’s incredibly good at golf.

Maybe he isn’t the greatest ever, he’s clearly in the top 2 or 3, which is a motherfucking insane accomplishment.

And when you hear him actually speak, and not give his canned responses, he is very clearly a good dude, who loves his family and just wanted to make his dad proud. He fell for the trappings of being the shit (literally the shit not just some pretend fuck boy) which is what would happen to 90% of all of us.

If it wasn’t for him golf would be dead.

Tiger is a good dude with a good heart and some real flaws. He tried to keep them in, but he’s like us. They show after a while.

Fuck the haters.

He’s done on the highest level, winning majors and ranking high on tour points.

But so the fuck what.

You wish you could be Tiger.

His fucking nickname IS TIGER!!

I think he will play golf again but it will be more in the Jack Nicklaus/Arnold Palmer ceremonial way. I can't see him being competitive after this at his age. Hope I'm wrong though.

If it wasn’t for Tiger I wouldn’t give a flying fuck about golf.

From the bottom of my heart, he is one of a small handful of athletes I actually care about.

This news hit me hard. Because I see him as a person, not just some generic Icon that represents success and riches in America.

The guy is a human. Like a lot of us. But he’s incredibly good at golf.

Maybe he isn’t the greatest ever, he’s clearly in the top 2 or 3, which is a motherfucking insane accomplishment.

And when you hear him actually speak, and not give his canned responses, he is very clearly a good dude, who loves his family and just wanted to make his dad proud. He fell for the trappings of being the shit (literally the shit not just some pretend fuck boy) which is what would happen to 90% of all of us.

If it wasn’t for him golf would be dead.

Tiger is a good dude with a good heart and some real flaws. He tried to keep them in, but he’s like us. They show after a while.

Fuck the haters.

He’s done on the highest level, winning majors and ranking high on tour points.

But so the fuck what.

You wish you could be Tiger.

His fucking nickname IS TIGER!!
tenor.gif

It’s the back surgeries on top of his mangled legs now these orthopedic quacks just don’t know what they’re doing when it comes to back surgeries

what kind of medicine advocates putting long ass screws and cages into someone’s spine I don’t know maybe the senior tour if he’s psycho about rehab

I think he will only be focused on his son when he gets out. Hopefully, he’s able to get to a point where he can move around enough to help him and his future.

only in an ironman suit, or ironman back support at least

He’ll need those post Civil War- War Machine leg braces.

i doubt he’ll ever walk a full 18 ever again.

Back