Opinion Do you Trust the Integrity of the Police?

The point is they're apples, not stones (inert). The more contact they have with bad influence within the institution, the higher the probability they will be corrupted by it.
No, the point is that not all cops are bad, and those that believe they are, are foolish.

No, the point is that not all cops are bad, and those that believe they are, are foolish.

Then we come to the point of "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

The question is, if one does nothing, can he be considered as good?
A stone on the roadside by itself does nothing. Is it "good?"

No. My point was simply not all cops are bad, and they are not. Are you assuming that no cop ever, has done something to change a bad situation to good? If so, that’s an incredible assumption, and I would bet anything that it is a wrong one.

Then we come to the point of "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

The question is, if one does nothing, can he be considered as good?
A stone on the roadside by itself does nothing. Is it "good?"
No. My point was simply not all cops are bad, and they are not. Are you assuming that no cop ever, has done something to change a bad situation to good? If so, that’s an incredible assumption, and I would bet anything that it is a wrong one.

i'm pretty sure not all nazi's were bad either. seems to be a rather unpopular opinion though.

i'm pretty sure not all nazi's were bad either. seems to be a rather unpopular opinion though.
All heart surgeons aren’t bad either. Some have probably done bad things, but that doesn’t make the group bad. Opinions aren’t facts.

The goodness individual Nazis did is primarily overshadowed by the fact that they allowed hitler's bullshit to happen.

Same with po-POS.

Your post leads me to believe either one of three things about you:

1.) You're a simple white guy who cucks himself to minorities to feel a sense of moral superiority...

2.) You're a white guy who pretends he's black because you had the misfortune of growing up in a minority neighborhood...

3.) You're a black guy who hates whitey and will grab anything you can to disparage whites.

Which one is it?

As for your argument, when all factors are taken into account, police do not unfairly target minorities.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

exactly proving my point. thanks for that. Go find a pro cop forum to lick their boots and a white power forum to spread your hate. white trash gonna white trash that's for sure

exactly proving my point. thanks for that. Go find a pro cop forum to lick their boots and a white power forum to spread your hate. white trash gonna white trash that's for sure

Of course you didn't answer any of the info I provided... I didn't expect you to. Go on and ignore reality to curry favor with groups who could give a shit and care less for you.

Nah. Trust? 100? Never. No institution. Specially cops though generally I’ve been lucky and had good experiences mostly. No it’s not like that for many innocent peeps.

I think that's the wrong question because police policy and behavior are fluid and not static.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. That's why I 100% support mandatory body cam's being on at all times. To protect the rights of the public and the police when faced with lying thugs.

I trust most police of the bat and have never had any reason to not trust them. I also don't knowingly commit crimes and have never had a reason to be arrested.

I do have one local cop I want to file a complaint about, got my "average car" towed from a nice neighborhood I live in because the cop thought it was an abandoned car. Fuckin asswipe cost me 300 bucks. Now I park in the same spot on the reg.

I trust most police of the bat and have never had any reason to not trust them. I also don't knowingly commit crimes and have never had a reason to be arrested.

I do have one local cop I want to file a complaint about, got my "average car" towed from a nice neighborhood I live in because the cop thought it was an abandoned car. Fuckin asswipe cost me 300 bucks. Now I park in the same spot on the reg.
Try filing that complaint and see what happens

Back