Does anybody think or care that Cerrone was robbed?

it wasn't a robbery. I thought he won but it was close.

Had him winning but not much in it.

The fight was way to close to cry robbery, but I thought Cerrone won myself.

apropos of this is it really important to note several times that these guys are friends? I don't think it adds anything t the fight and one could say they fought as if they were friends..patty cake out there really

I mean come on was this even as real fight

This was not a real fight to be judged anyway. Gtfo

This was not a real fight to be judged

apropos of this is it really important to note several times that these guys are friends? I don't think it adds anything t the fight and one could say they fought

Everyone turned on him after he lost to Conor.

I still like him and I also think he beat Pettis this time by just a bit. Good contest either way.

Everyone turned on Cowboy after he lost to Conor.

I still like him and I also think he beat Pettis this time by just a bit. Good contest either way.

I need to rewatch but I remember clearly thinking a decision for Cowboy at the time. Fortunately I think Cowboy is past worrying about wins and losses. He won’t ever be in title contention anymore. He probably just go fight, have fun, and get paid.

Battle of the past their prime legends on losing streaks: Cowboy vs Condit

Condit is my favorite fighter but I'd favor Cowboy. Despite the losing streak, he's still beaten quality competition (Ragin Al and Hernandez) within the last 18 months. Can't say the same about NBK

I thought he won, don't care enough anymore to argue about it.

Back