Does anyone consider Rory Macdonald Undefeated

are you f--king kidding? after the figt rory said it by himself "condit kicked my ass".stfu

I strongly disagree, The ref stoped the fight with 6 sec remaining not to mention Rory was absorbing the punishment all round & for the ref to stop it with 6 sec left does not make any sense. Also Rory stood right back up after the ref stoped it even condit looked shocked when the ref waived it off.

Unlike spectators and coaches, the refs do not have the luxury of being able to closely monitor the round timer. They are there for the fighters' safety, fair play, and nothing else.

The ref saw Rory Mac basically just absorbing damage, and decided to end it. I saw no issue.

That extra ten seconds could have lead to permanent brain damage.

The stoppage wasn't bad, Rory was basically just laying there absorbing damage. Yeah he could've probably gone another 10 seconds without going out, but that's not how this sport works. Plus, if it did hit the judges I think it might've been 28-28.

Sums it up nice.

Carlos Conduit destroyed him, nice try.

lol you silly, I like you.

Anyone who thinks that wasn't a bad stoppage vs Condit needs to get their eyes checked. I don't know if I would go so far to say it was the worst stoppage I've ever seen but I'd be hard pressed to think of a worse one.

With the said, no Rory is not undefeated, just like JJ isn't undefeated. When a bad call happens in an NFL game, everyone just has to live with it, its the same here.

Does anyone besides me consider you a troll?

A loss is a loss is a loss. It wasn't even a DQ loss. Or a shitty decision. Which are both still losses. It was a legitimate stoppage loss.

He lost. Get over it. I know your vagina hurts, but get over it.

How can you call that Legit loss, I don't understand how people can say it was a good stoppage when he was 6 secs away from picking up the Win. Obsorbing the same punishment for 5 min and to stop it with 6 secs left. Horrible officiating

No fucking way. Even if it wasn't stopped Rory would have been LUCKY to get a draw. First two rounds were extremely close.
He got smashed.

Rory Mac himself said "Carlos beat the shit out of me"...and Condit punished Rory Macdonald like no other..

''early stoppage!''

rory.jpg
lol.

There's no shame in losing to Condit, especially when he held his own for the first two rounds.

Not at all. I just rewatched the fight on YT and scored the first two rounds:

10-10 (though I wouldn't be up in arms over a 10-9 Rory score)

10-9 Rory

And then he caught a big punch on the left orbital and got his ass kicked in R3. Good fight, but he might not have even won a decision.

I consider him undefeated. The loss to Conduit doesn't count because it was a bs stoppage

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mezgomg
Back