Social Does anyone here not own a smartphone?

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Or does anyone know somebody who doesn't own one? Probably has to be 70 or older I would think.

61qJX973fRL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Last edited:
If you have an android phone and put Tik tok on it you have a spy phone, not a smart phone.
Might as well vote for that felon Trump while you are at it.

Or does anyone know somebody who doesn't own one? Probably has to be 70 or older I would think.
i know a shitload of people that don't have one. in fact, all the dipshits i know own the latest crap, and the richer the aquiaintances get, the less interest they have in spending money on it. the richest person i know, literally a billionaire, does not have one and his wife has a 10 year old nokia. she sends sms.

the nobility of the future will be as peasants, free of tech.

I would like to own a flip phone and just carrying a camera around too but in my city using a flip phone makes you look like your are drug dealing as those are usually burner phones. When it comes to smart phones I don't like a screen larger than 4 inches it is stupid that we carry a de facto tablet in our pants now. I would like to go back to 2012 where we had 3.5 inch screens with gorilla glass those phones were tanks.

My last phone was a Samsung galaxy 7 before that it was a flip phone with some generic version of tetris on it.

Smartphones are only as smart as the person holding it.

I bought a flip phone a couple of years ago with the intention of getting rid of my smartphone, but it was a complete piece of shit. I don't know if I just don't remember how bad the old phones were, but this one seemed to be much worse than I remember - doing anything on it was a giant pain in the ass, especially texting. You had to manually go to the settings and enable autocomplete every time you wanted it on when sending a message - after exiting the texts page, it would turn itself off. I would love it if I could find a high quality, easy to use dumbphone, but the only companies that make them don't seem to support verizon.

• Haha
Reactions: PND
Sadly i need Google Maps for work. So i'll always need a smartphone.

Back