Does anyone on here believe that there is no reasonable justification to kill anyone?

Does anyone on here believe that there is no reasonable justification to kill anyone?

• I don't know.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bad drivers. Kill them before they kill someone else.

To me it's obvious that there are instances
Self defense or of others, especially.

My only issue generally Is the death penalty and for one reason a lone, the fact that so, so many times the wrong person is executed.

Mistakes like that will happen.

Self Defense
Killers
Rapists
Pedos
Serial Torturers
Probably more

I'm pro death penalty for sure. But it would have to be pretty compelling evidence and probably a history of repeat offenses, or offenses that are just so terrible the person deserves to die.

Of course theres plenty justified reasons...ill find one and when i do

its-not-my-first-or-my-last.gif

If it's self defense or defense of a loved one, yes. Otherwise, no.

What if you have serial killer tendencies but instead of killing innocent people channel those tendencies to kill other serial killers. And then you become a Miami Forensic Analyst specializing in Blood Splat Analysis?

But seriously this is basically the Cain Velasquez situation. He thought a daycare worker was sexually abusing his daughter. He went after that individual and accidentally hit the wrong person. You have to accept the fact that your rage could lead to the wrong person hitting shot in the process. And even if you're justified in your actions you're going to spend the next year plus of your life fighting legal ramifications. If you can accept that is part of the deal thenn go for it.

I don't believe there is any reason for a state to kill someone. I believe every member of the state deserves it's care and attention, this is part of the social contract. This is of course dependent upon the states ability to incarcerate them. I don't think that has to be done at any particular expense.

Individuals should be allowed to defend themselves reasonably, and to kill if necessary to their or someone elses defence.

That is it.

I don't believe there are many truly evil people, 99.9% of wrong doing is the result of a shit roll of the dice, poor genes, unfortunate experiences, there is no free will. Free will is a concept that describes our experience of reality, not it's nature.

It saddens me that so many people don't see how worthy even the worst of us is of love. There is no good or bad, there just is.

Something I have learned living in the hood is some people only understand violence and some people just want to watch the world burn and you can not talk it out with them. Like these situations:

This guy is veal and they smelt it.

Some people gotta go.

One way or another it gonna happen.

Someone gonna do it.

Pedos instant death sentence no questions.

Fuck Id do it myself without losing sleep.

Yea but a terrorist to one person is a freedom fighter/hero to others
I don't care what your reasons are, kidnapping, raping or targeting civilians on purpose is never a freedom fighter or hero. They are always mis guided cowards. Remember Red Dawn? They bombed and killed soldiers that invaded their land. They blew up munitions, stole weapons etc. No issues. Now if the Wolverines targeted the Russian Soldiers wives and children, raping and killing them, as they were staying in a hotel in town.....that is terrorism.

Back