Does anyone other than 1 judge think Mayes won 2 rounds?

Maybe he got bored in the third and only paid attention to the last 30 seconds of the round? Otherwise yeah that was an easy fight to score.

Yeah no way. I was rooting for Mayes but he lost two rounds clearly.

That was as clear as day to me. I couldn't believe it when it was a split decision. I feel like I have no idea when I see that being a split.
It is absolutely ridiculous. No F way. Should gave been unanimous...

1 and 3 were by all metric of judgement in MMA clearly 10-9 rounds for Hamdy.

It's as if the judge penalized Hamdy for using his wrestling. Or somebody was trying to ensure a result. Fucking retarded either way.

wjn64HT.gif

It felt like a fun fight that wasn't meant to be scored.

1 and 3 were by all metric of judgement in MMA clearly 10-9 rounds for Hamdy.

What about damage, which is the most important one? Do you reckon Mayes did more damage in the last 30 seconds than Hamdy did on top?

What about damage, which is the most important one? Do you reckon Mayes did more damage in the last 30 seconds than Hamdy did on top?
Wasn't enough. Another 30 seconds and could likely be different discussion but the two or three decent shots Mayes finished with were not enough to overcome the 4.5 mins of being dominated through grappling.

One of the judges actually gave Mayes the third round lmao

Good judge. Mayes almost knocked Hamdy out in the last 30 sec, what did Hamdy do all round? Hug Mayes on the ground with no damage done.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back