Does anyone skateboard?

generalyum

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Just wanted to see if anybody skates or has before. I noticed like there's a lot of MMA fighters who have skated in the past (ex. Chris Leben, Luke Rockhold, Nick Diaz, Kron Gracie to name a few) and I feel like there's a lot of similarities between the 2 arts.

If you got any dope skate clips/footy I'd be stoked to check em out!

You heard of Tony Hawk? I’m Tony Pigeon..

giphy.gif

I don't really trust skaters. I heard they're d-bags who like to skate at people full speed, veer into their side of the walkway and purposefully shoulder check them in the face. Then immediately get in their face as they're still dazed and tell them they want to eff them up and have their board up and ready to knock them out.

Skated from age 8-10 then took a 32 year hiatus. Got back into it in my early 40s and became absolutely addicted. In the last 4 years I've broken my heel, broken my ankle, fully ruptured my hamstring, and have destroyed my hip. Wouldn't change it for the world though. It's the most epic feeling in the world to be on a board. Slappys for life.

ask 15 year old me and the answer would of been "fuck off cunt" which probably means yes I did.

Just wanted to see if anybody skates or has before. I noticed like there's a lot of MMA fighters who have skated in the past (ex. Chris Leben, Luke Rockhold, Nick Diaz, Kron Gracie to name a few) and I feel like there's a lot of similarities between the 2 arts.

If you got any dope skate clips/footy I'd be stoked to check em out!
I do, I'm 41 so not too often. But I have clips on my youtube channel if you want to check them out

Never really thought of it, but there's probably very few young people on these boards. So it's probably gonna be a No unless there's some old skaters.

I wonder how many people are under 18. Maybe less than 1%.

I did but sucked. Only managed to do heel flips. I can still rock a shitty Olli tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Epsteins Guard
Back