Media Does Belal Muhammad deserve more respect?

When you fight a 1 armed fighter an do nothing but a basic stalemate your not winning many fans.

He's boring noone cares to watch him ..

He might be one of the most underrated guys in mma, and he continues to get better, I might be in the minority but the man deserves a rematch with Edwards

Yes, he has the longest unbeaten streak with the most ranked wins at WW.

Yeah I do think he does and it's good to see there are people that also agree here. Is Belal the most exciting fighter or the most charismatic? Of course not, but the dude is a very well rounded fighter and is a hard fight for anyone at WW.

MMA fans are capricious idiots. If Leon Edwards' career is anything to go by, once Belal gets his title shot, he's one 1 head kick KO away from everyone hailing him as a star. Everyone will then retroactively claim how unfair and unwarranted his treatment was on his run to the belt, lol

Last edited:
MMA fans are capricious idiots. If Leon Edwards' career is anything to go by, once Belal gets his title shot, he's one 1 head kick KO away from everyone hailing him as a star. Everyone will then retroactively claim how unfair and unwarranted his treatment was on his run to the belt, lol
Until he does he doesn't warrant praise. His tentative style in his fights will not win him fans.

If he learns to shit the fuck up and just fight and be respectful, than I would respect him.

He talks more shit than Colby in the media but Colby is just more talented in getting under people's skin so it's more noticed from him.

I have literally never heard of him.

Leon was basically in Belal's position not too long ago; a guy with a huge win streak that everyone complained about for being boring.
he had his breakout moment when he won the title. maybe Belal will have a breakout moment when he gets a title shot?
Except Belal is boring and Leon is anything but. He’s an exceptionally gifted precision striker with a strong multi - faceted MMA game.
The only breakout moment Belal is likely to expert is the site popping on his face when Leon smashes his face lol.

I can't even remember the name

In the past I would have said yes, then I saw the corny way he acted as if he was uncrowned champ.

Fuck em.

I mean he's definitely respected but if you are on the losing end of a popularity contest then well, you know .

Back