Does foot stomping do anything? Talking to you Kamaru.

Not just Kazakhstan, Tajikistan has some really good fighters on the rise, Nurullo they signed and Samandar they are about to and there's several others. Kyrgyzstan is doing surprisingly well too. Brother, they all galloped upon the steppes, they all share the blood of the Khans, the Persians, the Huns and the Soviets. Eventually I suspect we will even see Uzbekistan become a real force in MMA.
my only regret is that i am not galloping with them, upon this golden age!!!!!!!! i can feel it in a past life, the call to the great steppes forever remains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my only regret is that i am not galloping with them, upon this golden age!!!!!!!! i can feel it in a past life, the call to the great steppes forever remains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My ancestors probably made pasta. I wish I could gallop with you.

My ancestors probably made pasta. I wish I could gallop with you.
we are galloping now! the steeds of the past bringing us closer to the future! our ancestors looking down, smiling. WAR SHAVKAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR THE GREAT STEPPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ANCESTORS OF THE ARRIAT, AWAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It won the fight, since Mas couldn't escape the clinch. Instead of ground and pound, it was clinch and stomp.

I just woke up cause I accidentally kicked my wall while sleeping, my toe and it hurts a lot lol. Think I broke it. I think I kicked a ball on my sleep cause I couldn't walk even on my sleep. Lmfao

Can't imagine foot stomps. But then again I'm not a fighter. I'm a pussy.

Foot stomps are underutilized. They always seem to get a reaction, usually to move the foot closer to the cage and throw off balance. Usman is smart to use them.

I just woke up cause I accidentally kicked my wall while sleeping, my toe and it hurts a lot lol. Think I broke it. I think I kicked a ball on my sleep cause I couldn't walk even on my sleep. Lmfao

Can't imagine foot stomps. But then again I'm not a fighter. I'm a pussy.
True. But usually bumping your foot hurts because you didnt know it was there.

its like breaking a wood board when ur kicking it vs walking into the corner of a door.

It's so simple to me now, and I will never appreciate so blantantly. Your heroes are defeating heroes in real life, and in the day, out of a pool of tough guys, you can say, tough for the day, ..what other days did they have, listen:
You're supposed to be the toughest guy in your vicinity we can drum up, and it's gonna be shit, but like tattoo artists 1 in a million is the man, ...word of mouth. If you're in the day Hackney

Foot stomps are underutilized. They always seem to get a reaction, usually to move the foot closer to the cage and throw off balance. Usman is smart to use them.
UFC 7, Marco Ruas. Still, to me, my opinion. I think there was "Martial Arts", and then televised representatopm.

its stupid and should be banned. not part of any real fight scenario and I don't know, it looks like something a school girl would do when Travis Fulton would look up their skirts in grade school...

Okay obviously I know it doesn’t feel good, but is there a competitive advantage? Does it maybe hinder the mobility of the opponent? I personally feel like Usman does it just to stay on the cage longer without the ref on his back but I wonder if it affects his opponents, maybe even psychologically. I’m kinda hoping there’s someone that’s gotten foot stomped before with some inside knowledge lol.

You’re beyond idiotic with a thread like this.

And see, there's no such thing as a footstomp, the foot is a human canoe, it''s the base of the toe. The so called King of the Street came up and introduced hallmarks that seemed worthless. Well, toestomp, wicked kickboxing endgame kicks, a death persona, ...and the thriple x factor, in those old day no one knew shit, so you'd get together, and my ppvs were free. Man, is it nostalgia,

Last edited:
True. But usually bumping your foot hurts because you didnt know it was there.

its like breaking a wood board when ur kicking it vs walking into the corner of a door.
But I was sleeping. Didnt notice (consciously) until I woke up lol weird asf

Back