does Gunnar deserves?

Ofcourse, would like to see him against Nate Diaz, the McGregor link would conjure some good interest.

Ofcourse, would like to see him against Nate Diaz, the McGregor link would conjure some good interest.
I think Nate will stay at 155. I'm a huge fan of his, but I have no interest at all in seeing him fight against 170 lb grappler ever again.

Of course he does and not only because he stop that temenov hype train

Gunni deserves whatever the fuck he wants.

What is all this about Conor and Nate flipping weight classes to fight random people?

Gunner should stay at WW and fight someone like Magny or Saffeidine

Nate should stay at LW and fight someone like Cerrone or Iaquinta.

maybe.

Unless he learns not to jump into the pocket with his hands down any top 10 fighter bar maybe Magny and Brown will make him pay.

He destroys Maia in a rematch. No.1 WW will become champion in 2017.

Am I doing dis right?

What is all this about Conor and Nate flipping weight classes to fight random people?

Gunnar vs Condit bitches!

Donald Cerrone has gone to 170 where he really belongs and I garnered more respect for him doing so. Nate cuts too much for 155 but Raging Al is actually a 55er though.

Donald Cerrone has gone to 170 where he really belongs and I garnered more respect for him doing so. Nate cuts too much for 155 but Raging Al is actually a 55er though.

I thought Cerrone moved back down? I guess he is fighting Cote, but I thought he was just testing out 170, and he was going to move back to 155... anyway, Gunner/Nate does not need to happen

Back