Does Jake Paul beat Vitor Belfort or Anderson Silva?

Who does he beat?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is Jake Paul retired?

What do you think his chances are against Belfort or Silva?

9e5b7-16314139400232-800.jpg

Anderson-Silva-Jake-Paul.jpg

Looks like Belfort vs. Paul may happen. Will see.

Last edited:
No.

Vitor would get in his face and smother him. Vitor would gas or get caught trying to kill him. I would think him cracking Paul is more likely than anything else.

Anderson can roll with punches well and I think he's crafty enough and accurate enough to gas Paul out and hurt him.

Jake Paul beat Woodley and Woodley is a better striker than both Silva and Vitor

So while Silver/Belfort might present some issues due to their size I think Paul would deal with their arsenal of attacks pretty well and win a UD

Is Jake Paul retired?

your brain is applesauce if you think this is a serious question.

Is Jake Paul retired?

images

Tyron would have the Leben / Tito treatment against Anderson and almost KO Paul, Vítor is too aggressive would also humiliate him.

Not alot of people know Anderson has boxed before. He knows how to approach the boxing game better than any MMA fighter out there. That's his advantage and that's why Paul will never fight him.

Jake Paul beat Woodley and Woodley is a better striker than both Silva and Vitor

So while Silver/Belfort might present some issues due to their size I think Paul would deal with their arsenal of attacks pretty well and win a UD
tumblr_mj60k8pANU1ry1rm7o1_400.gifv

Nate humiliated Prime Tyron, old Tyron can't touch Anderson he would gain the same fate to Tito.

images

I don't know if Tyron beats Tito, he doesn't know how to box and Tito is Big.

Was good to see both Vitor and Anderson taking boxing seriously. That they don't show up out of shape just for a payday. They both beat Paul bros.

No.

Woodley had power with MMA gloves and the threat of a takedown back in the day. In a boxing ring, both Belfort and Silva destroy him.

Back