Does Jiri have glass legs or is Pereira the hardest leg kicker ever?

What the fuck was that from Jiri? He got hurt badly with every leg kick pereira landed and it looked like he was 2 leg kicks way from being TKO'D. Come on Jiri train your ability to withstand leg kicks, this was embarassing.

Also Ankalaev is the real champ, he beat Jan, the draw was BS.
Poatan Kicks seems stronger in LHW doesn't cut weight anymore it's good For Poatan, Man Alex Kicks are more scary now he's in his natural category.

He just kicks that hard, plus his leg shape. Guys with thinner legs generally have a leg kick that feels as if their shin is cutting into your thigh like a blade. Where as a guy like Jan with thicker legs feels more like a bowling ball hitting you in the leg. In my experience of getting kicked by leg kicks, the former hurts more than the latter and you are able to take more of them before your legs give out.

Alex has a insane kick and hooks.

For whatever reason he can generate an insane amount of torque, seemingly with no effort. The punch that stunned Jiri had maybe like a few inches of wind-up behind it, yet it rocked Jiri, a guy known for a good chin, to his boots.

Honestly he reminds me of a MMA Joe Louis.

For whatever reason he can generate an insane amount of torque, seemingly with no effort. The punch that stunned Jiri had maybe like six inches of wind-up behind it, yet it rocked Jiri, a guy known for a good chin, to his boots.

Honestly he reminds me of a MMA Joe Louis.

Not a great angle, but yeah it was short as fuk.
85qw17.gif

What the fuck was that from Jiri? He got hurt badly with every leg kick pereira landed and it looked like he was 2 leg kicks way from being TKO'D. Come on Jiri train your ability to withstand leg kicks, this was embarassing.

Also Ankalaev is the real champ, he beat Jan, the draw was BS.

Did you see what happened to Anks cuck legs when Jan kicked them?

He just kicks that hard, plus his leg shape. Guys with thinner legs generally have a leg kick that feels as if their shin is cutting into your thigh like a blade. Where as a guy like Jan with thicker legs feels more like a bowling ball hitting you in the leg. In my experience of getting kicked by leg kicks, the former hurts more than the latter and you are able to take more of them before your legs give out.
I remember reading a bit back Gustafsson was talking about the jones fight where he was saying Jones tiny shin bones made his kicks very painful to take.

They were all to the calf. You could clearly see from home how swollen the lower leg was. Jiri was basically fighting with a dead leg already and probably didn't have much sensitivity there anymore, which is why Alex didn't bother throwing many more.

Insane power. You rarely ever see even boxers be able to generate such power with such a short punch. About the only guy I've seen do that in MMA was Ngannou (against Cain).
Carwin vs. Mir (and maybe a couple of others Carwin fought)
Tank Abbott vs. Nelmark (maybe the hardest short punch I've seen in MMA)
Tank Abbott Is A SAVAGE! - YouTube

But yeah, Periera hits very hard for a LHW and there aren't many guys who generate that kind of power in a short punch.

Back