Does Luke Rockhold have the best top game in the UFC?

RxmDiaries

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If he gets through Jan (which I'm expecting), he's really the only one in the UFC that I see matching up well with JBJ and having the skillset to beat him.

Who else has better top game?

No.

Luke lost to Bisping. His top game is non existent.

He has pretty average takedowns so he’ll never get the chance to demonstrate his top game if he fights Jones.

But yeah, he’s definitely top 5 in that area. His GnP is pretty brutal.

HeartyCoolAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle-size_restricted.gif

He has pretty average takedowns so he’ll never get the chance to demonstrate his top game if he fights Jones.

But yeah, he’s definitely top 5 in that area. His GnP is pretty brutal.

Not just his GNP but it feels like he can pull off a sub out of nowhere like his triangle choke on Tim Boetsch

Maybe best top game but worst boxing in ufc. His hands are sloppy and his defense is terrible leaving his chin up.

He’s up there, his ground and pound, submissions, and passes are all really good. He gets into trouble with his boxing though, has some really bad tendencies.

Khabib is relentless on top. He’d likely get my vote. Losing fights tends to make ppl forget about what you’re good at.

Just sayin.

T-City is the only one who rivals his top game.

Khabib is relentless on top. He’d likely get my vote. Losing fights tends to make ppl forget about what you’re good at.

Just sayin.
The way you wrote that came across as Khabib lost fights.

Yes and rockhold will dethrone Jones

He’s gonna run through Jan and get the next shot

He’s gonna be different sexy animal at 205

I don't believe he'll get a chance to use his top game against Jones, his eye poke and knee kick defence sure.

Back