Social Dogs of Peace Maul Own Breeder To Death

Honest discussions dont involve:
-You ignoring the score of 37 to 20,000 deaths.

-Ignoring that responsible ownership negates the sentient being goalpost, post fact justification circle logic talking point

-Ignoring the dozens & dozens of times that one of your goof troop members post a rando dog attack claiming it was a pitbull when in reality it was not.

You don’t engage because you can't. You have nothing but parroting & propaganda to offer.

There is nothing more dishonest than watching people post debunked articles & literally ignoring the blunder to spam more. Credibility matters to people without agendas.
Case in point. In this post you misrepresent everything single thing I said ITT and resort to ad hominem out of emotional attachment to your argument. You and that other tool are a waste of time. Re: the bold text, the irony of you making that comment is delicious. Get bent.

Case in point. In this post you misrepresent everything single thing I said ITT. You and that other tool are a waste of time. Re: the bold text, the irony of you making that comment is delicious.
Notice how I reference specific arguments on the subject at hand. Notice how you literally can't comment on the topic for the past couple of pages. Your posts have been deduced to you crying & ad hominem attacks on myself & @Kovalev's "Man Bag" simply because we can defend our stance with your own rules & logic.

Without sounding like a repetitive parrot & exposing your total lack of knowledge about domesticated K9s....Which facts were we wrong about???

Don't mention honesty as you literally duck & cover from the post of somebody wanting to ban "pitbulls" based off a news story about an Olde English Bulldog.

Dishonest actors, the lot of you.

Notice how I reference specific arguments on the subject at hand. Notice how you literally can't comment on the topic for the past couple of pages. Your posts have been deduced to you crying & ad hominem attacks on myself & @Kovalev's "Man Bag" simply because we can defend our stance with your own rules & logic.

Without sounding like a repetitive parrot & exposing your total lack of knowledge about domesticated K9s....Which facts were we wrong about???

Don't mention honesty as you literally duck & cover from the post of somebody wanting to ban "pitbulls" based off a news story about an Olde English Bulldog.

Dishonest actors, the lot of you.
tl;dr <DisgustingHHH>
Tell it to the parents of kids killed by dogs.

After 40+ years I’m trying this whole “stop being a complete asshole” thing.

Seriously though, good luck with the dogs and keep being responsible.
Disingenuous passive aggressive well wish are not nessarily part of "not being an A-hole."

It's a bit ridiculous that you are running from that simple question to be honest sir....

In a thread about pitbull attacks a former "pitbull" "owner" won't answer if "their" pitbull attacked somebody.

Disingenuous passive aggressive well wish are not nessarily part of "not being an A-hole."

It's a bit ridiculous that you are running from that simple question to be honest sir....

In a thread about pitbull attacks a former "pitbull" "owner" won't answer if "their" pitbull attacked somebody.
What?! Ok I’m lost.

Want an answer to that last one? They bit a nephew of mine, but it was a minor one. Not sure if you like to just argue or don’t care understand when someone is attempting to be decent and reasonable. Either way, take it easy and good day.

tl;dr <DisgustingHHH>
Tell it to the parents of kids killed by dogs.
This is not you having honest conversation. Its you randomly inserting a talking point & lame meme to avoid the direct questions you can't answer. Y

You shouldn't have a car or any weapon. Tell any justification or the word sentient 10000x to any parent that lost a child via those tragedies.

What?! Ok I’m lost.

Want an answer to that last one? They bit a nephew of mine, but it was a minor one. Not sure if you like to just argue or don’t care understand when someone is attempting to be decent and reasonable. Either way, take it easy and good day.
I have a low tolerance for people who talk in circles and intentionally don't answer any questions. I don't consider that to always be decent & again I don't take this seriously.
So no deaths or mauling.
Sorry your nephew got bit though. Yep I will have a great day. Would love to hear more about the scenario that led up to it, but you seem scared to engage in conversation you started.
Take it easy...TTYL...Best wishes ....you're the best... with love.....

I have a low tolerance for people who talk in circles and intentionally don't answer any questions. I don't consider that to always be decent & again I don't take this seriously.
So no deaths or mauling.
Sorry your nephew got bit though. Yep I will have a great day. Would love to hear more about the scenario that led up to it, but you seem scared to engage in conversation you started.
Take it easy...TTYL...Best wishes ....you're the best... with love.....
Talk about disingenuous. Seems a bit of projection. Whatever though. You do you, sport.

Talk about disingenuous. Seems a bit of projection. Whatever though. You do you, sport.
It was 100% disingenuous. I'm not trying to hide it for the sake of getting the last word like you.

Not going to lie, your ridiculous Saw/Jigsaw scenario, your framing of kind of sort of owning a Pitbull and the framing of the bite incident kind of makes me not want to be your BFF. I hope you don't take it too hard.

But yes, I'm totally a D-head and an A-hole on this subject. If I fight in the sewer I'm not afraid to be nasty too.

It was 100% disingenuous. I'm not trying to hide it for the sake of getting the last word like you.

Not going to lie, your ridiculous Saw/Jigsaw scenario, your framing of kind of sort of owning a Pitbull and the framing of the bite incident kind of makes me not want to be your BFF. I hope you don't take it too hard.

But yes, I'm totally a D-head and an A-hole on this subject. If I fight in the sewer I'm not afraid to be nasty too.
Ummm, ok. Enjoy the filth, I guess?

Ummm, ok. Enjoy the filth, I guess?
You're hands are just as dirty. By "filth" I'm alluding to propaganda hysteria were Pitbulls should be considered the most dangerous things in the world because "if you get trapped in a SAW movie scenario where Jigsaw drugs & abducts you then puts you in a room with 2 cages....."
Have you seen the Saw movies before? Do you get the reference? lmao

If for some reason I can't establish dominance or control over the magic pitbull that appeared out of thin air, am I allowed to use the gun that was in the other cage????
Hahahahahahaha
Your hypothetical was ridiculous brah

You're hands are just as dirty. By "filth" I'm alluding to propaganda hysteria were Pitbulls should be considered the most dangerous things in the world because "if you get trapped in a SAW movie scenario where Jigsaw drugs & abducts you then puts you in a room with 2 cages....."

If for some reason I can't establish dominance or control over the magic pitbull that appeared out of thin air, am I allowed to use the gun that was in the other cage????
Hahahahahahaha
Sure thing, champ.

People domesticated dogs over 30,000 years ago. These aren't wild animals. Banning by breed doesn't work. It's already been demonstrated and this is backed by formal, peer reviewed, scientific studies. Breed neutral legislation is the better alternative and that's where the rest of the US is headed. Half of the country has already adopted it.
Probably want to do a bit more reading chief….30k is an unsubstantiated claim. 14k is absolute oldest domesticated remains.

Probably want to do a bit more reading chief….30k is an unsubstantiated claim. 14k is absolute oldest domesticated remains.
Unsubstantiated despite the archaeological evidence? Okay. Let's not miss the point, chief. Even if it were 'only' 14,000 years that is a very, very long time.

We may not agree on much but I like your take on this subject
Honest to fuck it's hard to believe this thread is still going without universal acknowledgement of this one simple point: kids being killed by dogs is so bad we should not let it happen again. Ever. How fucking hard is that to understand?

Hahahahahahaha
Listen up, you dolt. I already demonstrated ITT that pitbulls should be considered the most dangerous dogs since they're responsible for over 60% of attacks on humans that result in serious injury. Comparing them to other dangerous things is just plain stupid and I already addressed that ITT too. But you keep doing it because you're not interested in a reasoned debate.

This is not you having honest conversation. Its you randomly inserting a talking point & lame meme to avoid the direct questions you can't answer. Y

You shouldn't have a car or any weapon. Tell any justification or the word sentient 10000x to any parent that lost a child via those tragedies.
You're obviously a waste of time because your reading comprehension is so bad you didn't realize I already said I'm no longer trying to have an honest conversation with you because you're incapable of it, What the fuck are you expecting, clownshoes?

You're ridiculous, brah. lmao

Unsubstantiated despite the archaeological evidence? Okay. Let's not miss the point, chief. Even if it were 'only' 14,000 years that is a very, very long time.
Right. And during that 14,000 year time we made a bunch of mutants in search of good stuff. Normal people are advocating that retards not be allowed access to volatile mutants. Unfortunately the small percentage of responsible owners of mutants can ultimately go fuck themselves and choose something else. No offense over a dog or anything...

Right. And during that 14,000 year time we made a bunch of mutants in search of good stuff. Normal people are advocating that retards not be allowed access to volatile mutants. Unfortunately the small percentage of responsible owners of mutants can ultimately go fuck themselves and choose something else. No offense over a dog or anything...
Mutants? All dogs descended from wolves. We know exactly where they came from originally. We also know what dog breeds went into development of the "Pit Bull" dog. I can own whatever I like. You sound like you're 9 years old throwing a hissy fit. Grow up, pal.

Mutants? All dogs descended from wolves. We know exactly where they came from originally. We also know what dog breeds went into development of the "Pit Bull" dog. I can own whatever I like. You sound like you're 9 years old throwing a hissy fit. Grow up, pal.
There it is. The root of it all.

I can own what I like.

Back