Dominick Cruz post fight interview "we gotta remain connected, don't let them separate us"

no1117shiba_inu.jpg

To be honest I expected some Anti Semitic jokes from my Queerdoggers.

Cruz the great uniter vs. Beneal "Marxist Ideologies" Dariush the great divider.

China is getting more powerful , each day after day, they will end by attacking taiwan, when it will happen, the americans need to be all together. that's that i think honestly.

Lotta incel energy in this thread.

And by incel I mean failures at life who need to believe it is not their fault. It's some sort of global conspiracy why they cant get laid.
Yea because you out of all people have life figured out right? More so than those that have studied the topic Pfff gtfoh , you sound basic as fuck judging from the terminology you used and your over generalization.

Yea because you out of all people have life figured out right? More so than those that have studied the topic Pfff gtfoh , you sound basic as fuck judging from the terminology you used and your over generalization.

On a night of fights you're obssessing about some global conspiracy. 50-100 years ago you would be openly railing against Jewish people.

Regardless, people who believe in global cabals and virgin/incels form a complete Venn diagram circle.

Dom is clearly a white supremacist & transphobe for making such dangerous comments
I know youre joking most probably but what's sad is that there are people out there that really think like that and have been conditioned like idiots through the media to regurgitate that same narrative.

I made this thread to differentiate the sheep who sleep from those that really know what's going on and how the world really works. Not surprised to see some of these accounts with these bot type answers lol

Armbarbarian already made the only correct post necessary honestly.

Divide and conquer. And although many of yall ain't up on the grand conspiracy due to having had shitty sources for news your whole life, it's basically the illumnatti that Dom was referring to.
cringe

Back