News Dominick Reyes vs Dustin Jacoby set as co-main event of UFC Louisville, June 8

Who wins?

• Total voters
Jacoby should be able to win and even at Reyes best this is a good stylistic fight for him since both men fight their best at range but Jacoby despite having elite striking and a now well rounded skill set just has such bad fight IQ. This is the guy who arguably beat this beast version of Rountree we’ve been seeing in a high level striking match but almost gets murdered by 2 less technical strikers right after.

I feel like Jacoby can jab his way and attack in enough combinations to win rounds comfortably for a decision like he did against Rountree but watching him shoot TD’s until he gasses or throw flashy kicks with Reyes for a frustrating performance feels likely.

I’m leaning Jacoby but as a fan I’m expecting him to consistently be inconsistent.

Unironically, Reyes is one of the biggest what ifs. If he wasn't cucked by Jones for the belt, who knows what would have ensued

Reyes hasn't won a fight since 2019 when he beat can Weidman (who was never gonna work at LHW), and is on a 4 fight losing streak.

No way he deserves to co-main anything, but then again, there are literally no big names on that card apart from the main event.

Might be the final nail in the coffin of Reyes decomposing chin

My thoughts (and desire?) as well. I quite like Jacoby's style, and have thought that he's been on the wrong end of some close decisions, so I feel for him and the win would do him well. Meanwhile, the W from Reyes would only prove that he shouldn't be cut.

Thats the Co-Main? Lol, alright.

Reyes is pretty much done if you ask me.

How are the odds looking? Reyes must be a massive underdog surely.

This is about as fair a fight as the UFC could make without making Reyes fight someone nowhere near the rankings

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back