Media Don’t feel bad for Chael after his verbal destruction at the hands of Ariel

He used to bully and antagonise his friend and co-host on his podcast live on air. Simply because it was entertaining for the listener

I got through about five minutes of that and Chael was correct this time, that other dude is a bafoon.

But it’s probably staged anyway so they’re both bafoons.

He used to bully and antagonise his friend and co-host on his podcast live on air. Simply because it was entertaining for the listener

Post Is a bit cringe. I do agree Chael can be a stubborn bully, but I felt Ariel blindsided Chael here by asking him to apologise about (possibly) getting a prediction wrong. Chael is a bit of bully but Ariel is a passive aggressive backstabber.

Also with the release of PPV numbers, rewatching this interview Chael took the W.

Chael's been losing it since Ngannou did a lot better in boxing than he anticipated. He has made over 20 videos talking about Ngannou and boxing since the fight has ended. Some of them arent flattering to boxing or Ngannou. It usually begins with how does a 38 year old guy with no pro boxing match and a bum knee beat the best HW champ in the world

Attachments

• chael1.jpg
    chael1.jpg
    731.9 KB · Views: 1
  • chael2.jpg
    chael2.jpg
    700.2 KB · Views: 1
Looks like I missed some things.

Chael went on mma hour and Ariel opened up by pretending to “give him crow” about the things he said about Ngannou. Company man Chael completely wrote off Francis’ chances against Fury and then proceeded to try and back track and sort of weasel his way into Team Ngannou by saying he was impressed and what not, and then when Ariel nailed him down on what he said Chael started saying that he was going to choke Ariel, completely lost his cool that Ariel wasn’t allowing him to come on the show and pretend he was backing Francis all along

You're under the impression Chael lost that argument? Especially when the PPV numbers confirmed he was right?

I've always liked and defended Helwani but this year I've really seen and unfortunately agreed with why a lot of people call him a weasel and a shit stirrer
Yes he did lose that argument, plus it was all pretend on Chael's part per usual.

Chael went on mma hour and Ariel opened up by pretending to “give him crow” about the things he said about Ngannou. Company man Chael completely wrote off Francis’ chances against Fury and then proceeded to try and back track and sort of weasel his way into Team Ngannou by saying he was impressed and what not, and then when Ariel nailed him down on what he said Chael started saying that he was going to choke Ariel, completely lost his cool that Ariel wasn’t allowing him to come on the show and pretend he was backing Francis all along
Weird take. We are in an industry where everyone gets picks/predictions wrong from time to time and in Chanel’s case he was only partially wrong and so was everybody, even Ariel didn’t think Francis would beat fury.

Asking someone to apologise for getting a forecast wrong is very passive aggressive.

Chael was holding his tongue the whole time and we see now why, he had the ppv numbers up his sleeve

also you are laughably naive if you think Ariel is pro ngannou, he’s just anti ufc.

Southpoor97 said:
Ariel is a passive aggressive backstabber.

Complimentary, Ariel's best trait ever mentioned.

People seem to disagree with you, and with the ppv numbers out, how can you argue it?
Cuz the PPV numbers never mattered? He got paid regardless, and the only thing that was important was the impact, and considering Wilder talks reportedly started and a Joshua fight started getting begged for means he succeeded.

Also, it's not just about the prediction of pay. Chael, like a bunch of other shill losers, jumped on the pile to say Francis fumbled the bag, when he clearly didn't.

He most certainly did. He was threatening Ariel with Violence. That doesn’t work online.

There’s a certain way you go about presenting an argument to someone who can break your neck with their bare hands. And it’s not disrespectfully. That idea seems to have been lost on these new Gen Z kids.

No one could have predicted Ngannou would have done that well against Tyson Fury in boxing. There’s no evidence in previous fights to suggest he would— zero. He has no fights. If you predicted an Ngannou win, it was just wishful thinking. And anyone who knows combat sports knows that getting a prediction right has very little to do with your knowledge of the sport, and more to do with luck. There are too many unknown variables to accurately predict every fight, 100% of the time. Also predicting someone would win in no way equates to rooting for them, or being “Team Ngannou.” For example , I *wanted* Ngannou to win but *anticipated* he would lose.

You're under the impression Chael lost that argument? Especially when the PPV numbers confirmed he was right?

I've always liked and defended Helwani but this year I've really seen and unfortunately agreed with why a lot of people call him a weasel and a shit stirrer
That Jorge Masvidal and Ariel jail clip cemented it for me lol. I couldn’t believe how ridiculous that was.

Back