donaire X burnett this sat on dazn

been around donaire a lot for this camp. he seems to have accepted people dont have much confidence in him anymore and that few give him a chance here. we actually would have had a prediction video on it but Jeff has been in and out of the hospital this week
what's with jeff? is he ok?

Nonito Donaire looked good at the weigh-in, made weight at 117.7 lbs. Seemed in good spirits. Has the experience, height and maybe power advantage. Maybe this WBSS opportunity back down at bantamweight late in his career has motivated him. We'll see what he can do tomorrow vs a young champion in Ryan Burnett. I took a stab on Donaire at +654.
MAYBE a power advantage?

Reminder: This card starts @3pm Eastern so a nice afternoon scrap :)

I'm fucking pissed, I'm livid actually. I bet 300 on donairs by stoppage to win 3300 and they gave me a loss, this is bovada. I asked why, they said it was RTD, retired, and that it wasn't a ko/tko/dq. Fuck that, I want my money, any advice anybody?

I've never had this happen before with them and never had problems. A TKO and a RTD are considered the same thing. It was announced as a TKO. What the hell is this

It was announced as donairs by TKO. This is 3300 on the line here, but they didn't even push my bet. WTF

I'm fucking pissed, I'm livid actually. I bet 300 on donairs by stoppage to win 3300 and they gave me a loss, this is bovada. I asked why, they said it was RTD, retired, and that it wasn't a ko/tko/dq. Fuck that, I want my money, any advice anybody?

I've never had this happen before with them and never had problems. A TKO and a RTD are considered the same thing. It was announced as a TKO. What the hell is this

It was announced as donairs by TKO. This is 3300 on the line here, but they didn't even push my bet. WTF

I would double check the rules, get evidence of your placed bet and the announcement as a tko, and send a legal letter with all of it.

I would double check the rules, get evidence of your placed bet and the announcement as a tko, and send a legal letter with all of it.

It was ruled correctly after too many people complained thankfully, was a ridiculous issue that shouldn't have been an issue honestly.

Thank god for that, that is a lot of money for me.

Back