Media Donald Cerrone Confirms He'll Only Be Standing and Banging w/ Conor McGregor

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
"I’d rather go down in history as having the greatest fight ever and losing than fighting to just win and winning."

i bet that's exactly what every Cowboy fan wants to hear...
Fuck that. Win at all costs. Send the fans home crying and count your money.

He may not be the strategically smartest fighter ever, but he fights the way he wants to fight - win or lose - and everybody should respect him for giving the fans what they want.
Saying he is not gonna go for any takedowns before the fight even happens is just plain stupid. That mentality is why he will never be champ.
Your supposed to WIN,cowboy. You dummy! Not say aw shucks lets bang bro.

He just seems happy to be there. Hopefully he actually has a fire under him on fight night.

I much prefer Khabib's attitude of just wanting to beat the shit out of Conor and not considering it an honour to fight him.
As you should. Thats why Khabib has the belt and Cowboy doesnt.

Matt Sera and Chris Lytle had an agreement to keep it standing if I remember right. It was a good fight.
It was stupid of Serra to bang it out with a guy with professional boxing experience the whole fight,and thats why he got his fuckin ass kicked.

With the history between them, Donald is coming with a very respectful, honorable vibe.
FUCK that shit
Go in there and get those red panties from Conor's cold dead mctappy hands

Nobody should be shocked by this. This isn't about winning, this is about making McGregor look good. They have a lot invested in that guy and the reason company man Cowboy was selected for the comeback.

So many better fighters out there who would love to smash McGregor and could hype the fight with all kinds of material but that's too risky. The stipulations were to stand and bang and don't bring up any dirt that's happened outside the cage. McGregor is a valuable commodity to the UFC and they want to squeeze as much out of his career as they can.
its not shocking,it just sucks,kinda. You still have to shake your head at it.

Another undeserved title shot for Conor smh UFC is throwing money under the table for Cowboy to get starched

Saying he is not gonna go for any takedowns before the fight even happens is just plain stupid. That mentality is why he will never be champ.
Your supposed to WIN,cowboy. You dummy! Not say aw shucks lets bang bro.

Yep, at least feint them and disrupt Conors striking.

No surprise. Cerrone has certainly never been smart. Grappling is the only chance he has. He'll quit again and talk about how he's still going to champ.

People are saying he's faking it, but this is the same fool who agreed to stand and box Nate Diaz.

Last edited:
Cerrone is coming into that fight with a loser's mentality and Conor thinks a win over someone like this gets him a titleshot? lol what a joke

its MMA guys. if you want to stand and bang with mma gloves go to Muay Hardcore ffs. i want to see Cowboy grapple

"I’d rather go down in history as having the greatest fight ever and losing than fighting to just win and winning."

i bet that's exactly what every Cowboy fan wants to hear...

Only his fans who are dim as he is. This mentality is exactly why he never became a champion.

Last edited:
I don't understand this mindset of wanting to stand and bang in a sport called Mixed Martial Arts. smh.

It would be funny if Conor got crotch sniffed and decisionated for five rounds. I hope this is a ploy but I doubt it.

cowboy really does seem not that smart.... and its obvious he has nobody in his corner who tells him what to do and how to do. He will get KO'd by Conor.

This has shades of when Liddell was told to stand or he wouldn’t be brought back, I’m sure Cowboy was told he would be paid more if he strikes.

Back