Media Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone and his debut on the TAPOUT SHOW 2007 (VIDEOS)

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Cowboy's debut on the TAPOUT Show. He's 24 y.o. during this time.
Most (old school) Cowboy fans mention this is where they first saw him.

In the featured bout, Cowboy fought Anthony Njokuani.

Last edited:
Cowboy's debut on the TAPOUT Show. He's 24 y.o. during this time.
Most (old school) Cowboy fans mention this is where they first saw him.

In the featured bout, Cowboy fought Anthony Njokuani.

ROF was bad ass. We used to go to the Broomfield Event Center and watch the events back in the day. We went to all of them. So many really good fighters fought in ROF and ended up in the UFC. Buy a $45 ticket and be 30 feet from the cage, thanks for posting. Brings back great memories.

The Tapout show was dope as fuck and is prolly the precursor to Dana Whites LFAF. It got to show how supportive they were of the sport and their fighters. Was really hoping for a season 2.
Every episode was good.

Yeah that's when I was first introduced to Cerrone. I think they had Domacio Page and that whack job Matt Majors on a an episode..

I bet thats not the whole story though

That’s a safe bet. But the ban hammer flew much more freely in those days. Compared to the shit that people post these days, my joke was quite pedestrian. I’m still bitter about it, in case you couldn’t tell.

That’s a safe bet. But the ban hammer flew much more freely in those days. Compared to the shit that people post these days, my joke was quite pedestrian. I’m still bitter about it, in case you couldn’t tell.
Yes that is true. I see a lot of shit posting and shitty posters on here getting away with stuff that would have gotten them quickly banned back then

Last edited:
Back