News Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone vs Jim Miller 2 (Welterweight bout) added to UFC 276, July 2nd

Who wins the rematch?

• Total voters
Bahahaha they actually did it. I predicted this in a roundabout way a while back, but it didn't look like it was going to happen. But now because of shenanigans it looks like these men might actually meet up again. Crazy shit, assuming Cowboy actually shows up. I don't expect Miller to pull out.

Miller has probably got this. The trajectory of each man has looked pretty clear in their last few fights. Jim discovered his old man strength and has been knocking out dudes who looked like okayish prospects at 155, while Cowboy will quite possibly struggle to make Lightweight and has been clobbered/finished in all of his recent bouts.

Bahahaha they actually did it. I predicted this in a roundabout way a while back, but it didn't look like it was going to happen. But now because of shenanigans it looks like these men might actually meet up again. Crazy shit, assuming Cowboy actually shows up. I don't expect Miller to pull out.

Miller has probably got this. The trajectory of each man has looked pretty clear in their last few fights. Jim discovered his old man strength and has been knocking out dudes who looked like okayish prospects at 155, while Cowboy will quite possibly struggle to make Lightweight and has been clobbered/finished in all of his recent bouts.
It's at welterweight.

The stage has been set for Cowboy's retirement fight. If it happens that he lose and this will be his last one, it'll be an honor to have his final fight against a well respected veteran, another record holder for most fights, and another beloved fan favorite in Jim Miller.

Think we'll be seeing Miller take it this time around.

Last time
Donald%2BCerrone%2Bvs%2BJim%2BMiller%2B%283%29.gif

Miller has been on a roll so he'll win this easy.

Reactions: Gio
Thought of this matchup when Cerrone vs Lauzon fell through, this is a rematch tho, Miller might take this, but i still picked my boy Cowboy.

Why put the curse on Jim Miller? Now he is going to shit himself with his knee out of place or whatever. Terrible. Just cut Cerrone he's got money from movies I've even seen the preview for coming in. No, I didn't mean to watch the preview but I did.

Miller via Hunto butt-slam.

It’s crazy I think that these two are still fighting in 2022…

This fight was actually good enough to headline a fight night, back in the day.

I’m going to go with Cerrone on this one.

Although Miller has been looking the better of the two at this stage of their careers, the guys that Cerrone has been looking bad against have been, for the most part, better strikers than he is. He should have a striking advantage against Miller.

He probably won’t get the finish like before, but he should win a decision.

Back