Crime Donald Trump Held in Contempt

Probably politically motivated, but I don't care.

Transparency in politics should be at the top of our demands, followed closely by getting money out of politics. Seems this ruling gets you Yanks closer to both, so it's a win.

Something I absolutely agree with you on. Some people argue about privacy or search without reason, I think that if you want to run for office you should lose a lot of rights. What right do the people who have immense power over us have to privacy? If you want to hold politic power I want to know all your business. Does not matter if everything they do is legal, I want to know.

Donald Trump swears he has lost four of the cellphones subpoenaed by NY Attorney General Letitia James

• Donald Trump swore in an affidavit on Friday that he has no idea where four of his old cellphones are.
  • Trump is responding to a subpoena from the NY attorney general's probe of the Trump Organization.
  • His failure to turn over records and documents has cost him more than $100,000 in fines and counting.
https://www.businessinsider.com/don...2-5?utm_source=feedly&utm_medium=webfeeds&utm

Already moved beyond $100,000 in fines. Cough it up, Trump supporters, your "billionaire" Daddy needs your money!

hand-holding-stick-figure-businessman-260nw-377411512.jpg

"Engoron had rejected a less-thorough affidavit submitted last week, in which Trump spent all of one page saying he'd looked for documents but came up empty-handed. The AG has complained that Trump and his business have in two years turned over only ten of the former president's personal business documents."

They must be under audit.

Donald Trump swears he has lost four of the cellphones subpoenaed by NY Attorney General Letitia James

• Donald Trump swore in an affidavit on Friday that he has no idea where four of his old cellphones are.
    • Trump is responding to a subpoena from the NY attorney general's probe of the Trump Organization.
    • His failure to turn over records and documents has cost him more than $100,000 in fines and counting.
https://www.businessinsider.com/don...2-5?utm_source=feedly&utm_medium=webfeeds&utm

Already moved beyond $100,000 in fines. Cough it up, Trump supporters, your "billionaire" Daddy needs your money!

hand-holding-stick-figure-businessman-260nw-377411512.jpg

Yeah he is smart

He never pays his own stuff

Back