Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

Yeah, just ghosted.... maybe he'll just do patreon? No explanation just poof?
That sucks.

I have absolutely no idea.

He has really long videos and plays his own (awesome) music, so I listened to him most nights to get to sleep (I have tinnitus and need something in the background).

The other night his videos were just gone.

All of his videos were amazing, he did one on Kanye and bipolar disorder, one on the evolution of dubstep, one on mental disorder in Adventure Time which he paralleled with experiences with a family member. He wasn't just political and his videos were fantastic.

I just checked his Patreon. He's taking a break for undisclosed reasons.

This is a Pascal Pinon bootleg he did, I adore it.

Edit: Weird that it isn't available, it's on my playlist and I'm listening to it now. Does this work?

Last edited:
How did Melania do it? You literally could not pay me enough money to suck whatevers down there.
She is Eastern European, they are a different kind of tough. She probably thought his fat ass would be dead by now. I think Trump is stress eating. He looks fatter than ever lately. Trump is the fattest I have ever seen him which explains his old man energy at the trial. When think of an 80 year old fat man, I picture them sleeping a lot and ripping ass heaters.

His YT channel is indeed out and he put his Twitter account on protected mode (you'll get access if he accepts your Follow request). He's also on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/timbah

Sorry, but I couldn't find anything else.

Thanks for that, too.

I went to his Patreon and signed up earlier, if there's anyone who's earned my dollars, it's him. I've listened to his stuff for hundreds of hours.

rudy guliani must feel a bit relieved. he is no longer the most famous person known for farting in the courtroom.
If Drunk and Horny Rudy was still Two Ton Trump’s lawyer they would have to pass out gas masks to all of the court. It would look like a World War 1 trench in there.

time stamped for releveant comments. Other countries are savagely mocking the USA over these trials.

Prosecutors will be permitted to ask Trump about the E. Jean Carroll verdicts​

Prosecutors will be permitted to ask former President Donald Trump about both E. Jean Carroll verdicts in federal court where juries found that Trump defamed her when he denied her rape allegations.

Judge is also allowing prosecutors to elicit Trump testimony on NY attorney general settlement​

Judge Juan Merchan is also allowing prosecutors to elicit testimony from Donald Trump about the settlement he reached with the New York attorney general that led to the dissolution of the Donald J Trump Foundation.

Prosecutors allowed to ask Trump about 4 separate proceedings​

Judge Juan Merchan said that if Donald Trump takes the stand, the court will allow prosecutors "to inquire into the following six determinations including four separate proceedings."

He is now reading through them.

He will allow Trump to be cross-examined on the civil fraud verdict that found he violated the law by fraudulently inflating the value of his properties and was ordered to pay penalties.

Merchan will also allow prosecutors to ask Trump about the two violations of Judge Arthur Engoron's gag order during the trial last fall.

Trump shakes his head as Judge Merchan says the judge in civil fraud case found he violated the law​

Donald Trump shook his head as Judge Juan Merchan said that Judge Arthur Engoron found he violated the law by fraudulently inflating the value of his assets.

the rapey orange fartster should take the stand and testify. after all. "if you take the 5'th you're guilty." "only guilty people plead the fifth." and "only mobsters take the fifth." right farty mcfartface?

basically his sandoval in a nutshell

Merchan said that if Trump takes the stand, prosecutors can bring up six determinations in four separate proceedings:
  1. Feb. 16: The N.Y. fraud case in which a judge found Trump violated law in stating the value of his assets.
  2. Oct. 28, 2022: Failing to remove an untrue personally identifying post about a law clerk on DonaldJTrump.com and was fined $5,000.
  3. Oct. 21, 2023: Intentionally violated court order by continually attacking court clerk. Fine was $10,000.
  4. The court will allow people to bring up how the defendant defamed E. Jean Carroll by making a false statement.
  5. Carroll v. Trump II: The court will allow prosecutors to bring up how a jury found Trump defamed E. Jean Carroll by making false statements with actual malice.
  6. People James v. Trump: Donald J. Trump Foundation engaged in repeated and willful self-dealing transactions.

Maybe Republicans shouldn't have elected a criminal as President if they were worried about other countries mocking The United States of America.

<seedat>
The choice was a criminal who will incite mockery or a brain dead compulsive liar who will also incite mockery. There was no winning.

Back