Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

Does Whippy think that everyone uses pictures of themselves as their AVs? Seems impossible, but he is the most gullible person I've ever encountered.

Wait, you're not Gorbachev?!
giphy.gif

Does Whippy think that everyone uses pictures of themselves as their AVs? Seems impossible, but he is the most gullible person I've ever encountered.

The Democratic Party shill just chimed in. Talk about a waste of space.

Who's to say Poon Goon is not Norton? Then again, Norton can actually be funny sometimes... so likely not. Poon Goon seems to have a thing for goofy looking dudes with big glasses.

Please do go ahead and find me a single journalist who has used that flowery yet accurate phase in the last, oh sayyy, 6 months.

But I like how your use of the term "fruity phrase" draws a rather direct connection to my earlier comment that your thinking is child-like.

Again, I made no comment on why he is being prosecuted, only on the nature of the crime for which is most definitely being prosecuted, pea brain. And quit projecting already, will you? Every time you call someone else dummy you make yourself look like even more of a fool. It's just plain sad at this point, you pathetic man-child.
Lol, so that's just how you normally talk? Did you also rescue the fairest maiden in all the land?

<Dany07>

Trump had a lower approval rating, is the one actually exhibiting signs of legit dementia, and his personal lawyer was sentenced to prison over this like 6 years ago already.

Put some effort into your lies please. This is low-energy stuff. SAD!

Totes, bro, Biden doesn't have dementia, it's really Trump that has dementia. Brilliant strategy, I think everybody's convinced.

iu

Lol, Low Energy Trump fell asleep in court.
I guess he was tired after his dementia filled history lesson on Gettysburg at his last Rube Rally.

Yep, this is a live gif of me before I let the beard grow out. Hair is a bit longer as well.

On the thread topic, I am very surprised that Simpy hasn't screamed LaWFArE!!!! yet. Probably saving that post for after jury selection.

On Friday, Daniels came under fire by MAGA supporters after an account on X (formerly Twitter) shared a post from Trump regarding a resurfaced letter that was allegedly signed by her in 2018.

In the letter, Daniels claimed to have never had any kind of sexual affair with the former president. It read, "Over the past few weeks I have been asked countless times to comment on reports of an alleged sexual relationship I had with Donald Trump many, many, many years ago."

She added, "I am not denying this affair because I was paid 'hush money' as has been reported in overseas owned tabloids. I am denying this affair because it never happened."

How is GOATnald not in jail yet. I’m reading about this dude being charged for felonies everyday and apparently he has no money either. Lmao if he still manages to win the election.
Truly GOATed

The felonies only make him stronger

Like some MAGA Hulk

Meanwhile, the ghetto skank who actually gave a male prostitute $700k of taxpayer money and admitted to pocketing wads of cash from her campaign was persecuted for "having sex", right?
A username has never been more accurate. I have no idea whom you are talking about so that should be a big clue that your stealth edit was a waste of time because it's an irrelevant strawman.

You really can't do better than this? Seriously? I suspect my assessment of your intellect was more accurate than even I believed.

Lol, so that's just how you normally talk? Did you also rescue the fairest maiden in all the land?

<Dany07>

Totes, bro, Biden doesn't have dementia, it's really Trump that has dementia. Brilliant strategy, I think everybody's convinced.

iu

This is the ramblings of a dude who falls asleep in court

It wasn't "campaign funds", it was his own money, and of course it's yet another DA who ran on a campaign of "get Trump", and a corrupt judge with a daughter who worked for the fucking Biden/Harris campaign and materially benefits from her daddy handling political prosecutions.

Meanwhile, the ghetto skank who actually gave a male prostitute $700k of taxpayer money and admitted to pocketing wads of cash from her campaign was persecuted for "having sex", right?

Who are you talking about?

This is the exact opposite of how this happened, no? People have been talking about Trump's mental state for a long time. He even talked about how he took a super hard test where there's a picture of an elephant and you have to say what it is, and he said that the doctors were surprised that he did well. And so hacks have responded by putting out the message that everyone has to pretend that Biden is also senile.

This is the exact opposite of how this happened, no? People have been talking about Trump's mental state for a long time. He even talked about how he took a super hard test where there's a picture of an elephant and you have to say what it is, and he said that the doctors were surprised that he did well. And so hacks have responded by putting out the message that everyone has to pretend that Biden is also senile.
Hmm, so Biden also passed that test, right?

I think that should be a law going forward (after the 2024 election). Really doesn't seem like a high bar, and there are all kinds of major problems with putting someone with his history and character in that position.
I think that opens to door to big questions about (forgive me) trumped up prosecutions against prospective political opponents to bar them from office before they even run.

Back