Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

That's why I call them the Left Cult. They have picked a side and that's it. No critical thinking is required beyond that point. It's easy, because the MSM tells them what to think/believe in a pretty well orchestrated chorus.

The "underlying crime" is not a state crime. The other "felonies" are misdemeanors by all other employment of them in the past in New York. Now the judge is doing a full question polling with each prospective juror, which is also never done. It slow rolls the process and keeps Trump from campaigning. They literally made up new and unique ways to charge Trump and now are using new and unique procedures to slow the trial in never before seen ways. The abuse of the Legal System is quite amazing and troubling that the Democratic Party and their supporters are good with using the law as a weapon against their political opponents.

IT'S LAWFARE! LAWFARE I SAY!

9DO7UYj.gif

lol... at the sketches. The top one makes him look like he's ultra fat with Hulk Hogan's arms. The bottom one is like a cartoon super hero. It's like each party turned in their sketches and this is what we got.

he's a superhero alright. his superpower is the ability to turn your million dollars into a hundred bucks. now you be a good little boy and buy some more of his stock. it's going to get out of toilet territory and put your kids through college any day now i'm sure.

Wow, judge won’t let him attend Barton’s graduation or to Supreme Court hearing next week. Not only is the case wack, but moves like that will help trump in the polls.

youre such a hack. the judge hasn't even ruled on that yet and already said that he is going to consider it.

but he did rule on one thing...

8deda664.jpg

so much winning.

anyways, molestini cheetolini might not be able to attend barron's graduation? oh boo hoo poor you. he is not required to attend barron's graduation. he is required to be in criminal court. if he didn't want to do that, then perhaps the devoted christian family man shouldn't have falsified his business documents after taking some of that campaign money to silence a whore from the gangbang videos that he cheated on his wife with.

That's why I call them the Left Cult. They have picked a side and that's it. No critical thinking is required beyond that point. It's easy, because the MSM tells them what to think/believe in a pretty well orchestrated chorus.

The "underlying crime" is not a state crime. The other "felonies" are misdemeanors by all other employment of them in the past in New York. Now the judge is doing a full question polling with each prospective juror, which is also never done. It slow rolls the process and keeps Trump from campaigning. They literally made up new and unique ways to charge Trump and now are using new and unique procedures to slow the trial in never before seen ways. The abuse of the Legal System is quite amazing and troubling that the Democratic Party and their supporters are good with using the law as a weapon against their political opponents.
Get a mirror bud. You are in the orange cult, and you live in a fantasy world. Your guy is a POS, a life long grifter, and a horrific businessman. The vast majority of folks that actually know the guy, or that have worked for him know he's a buffoon and a cunt, but imagine what you want.

Also, your legal opinion is clown shoes. But it's been consistently clown shoes, so good on ya.

I don't know how this one will turn out, nor do I particularly care. It's funny to see tiny-D's behavior broadcast for the world to hear, and I'm sure it's great for his "marriage". It causes him grief, so I'm here for it, but this is only an appetizer.

There are pundits that are saying this one is a slam dunk...I don't see it that way, I do think tiny-D can actually form a defense in this one, and he has one decent lawyer on the case. People see what they want to see though.
The other three are open and shut IMO.

I can tell you this, ... Trump should really shut his fucking dick holster, 'cause if he is convicted, he's buying himself a 6 month stretch in the pokey at a minimum. I'm also not entirely convinced he doesn't do a couple of days in the tombs before the trial even ends, he's such a child.

He says he'll testify, and I hope he does, because nothing will guarantee teh L quite like his own words.

Get a mirror bud. You are in the orange cult, and you live in a fantasy world. Your guy is a POS, a life long grifter, and a horrific businessman. The vast majority of folks that actually know the guy, or that have worked for him know he's a buffoon and a cunt, but imagine what you want.

Also, your legal opinion is clown shoes. But it's been consistently clown shoes, so good on ya.

I don't know how this one will turn out, nor do I particularly care. It's funny to see tiny-D's behavior broadcast for the world to hear, and I'm sure it's great for his "marriage". It causes him grief, so I'm here for it, but this is only an appetizer.

There are pundits that are saying this one is a slam dunk...I don't see it that way, I do think tiny-D can actually form a defense in this one, and he has one decent lawyer on the case. People see what they want to see though.
The other three are open and shut IMO.

I can tell you this, ... Trump should really shut his fucking dick holster, 'cause if he is convicted, he's buying himself a 6 month stretch in the pokey at a minimum. I'm also not entirely convinced he doesn't do a couple of days in the tombs before the trial even ends, he's such a child.

He says he'll testify, and I hope he does, because nothing will guarantee teh L quite like his own words.

Sorry man, not everyone that is against the abuse of power is MAGA. Trump is a POS, and life long grifter, and not an ethical businessman. He is a cunt. It doesn't meat the Democratic Party is absolutely abusing your legal system for political gain. The ends do not justify the means. Beat the man straight up, but you goofs seem to fear that scenario.

You offered no real content in your post, just a Left Cult rant that shows you can't think for yourself.

Sorry man, not everyone that is against the abuse of power is MAGA. Trump is a POS, and life long grifter, and not an ethical businessman. He is a cunt. It doesn't meat the Democratic Party is absolutely abusing your legal system for political gain. The ends do not justify the means. Beat the man straight up, but you goofs seem to fear that scenario.

You offered no real content in your post, just a Left Cult rant that shows you can't think for yourself.

And yet you defend him in every thread.

lol... if you're NOT a maggat, my shit smells of elderberries.

Charging a criminal is not an abuse of power, it is an appropriate application of consequence. Reap it.

His legal defense (in all cases, not just this one) is delay as much as possible, then repeating ad naseum "WITCHUNT!" Poor mEEEEEE! Then attacking the prosecutor and/or the judge. What a moron. Antagonize the folks that will determine your sentence if convicted. Keep the hits coming Orangist. Keep on a diggin' .

You seem to adopt that approach.
I very much suspect that it's not going to go well for tiny-D.
But.... OJ got off, you can never discount the possibility of fuckery despite facts in evidence.

It boils down to whether or not he did what he is charged with. If he did, fuck him, have fun in jail. Full stop. His political allegiance, his prior bad acts are irrelevant. His place as a political candidate is irrelevant...it doesn't have anything to do with guilt or innocence, and him running shouldn't get him a get out of consequence free card, as he desperately wants to assert.

As an aside.... and this is just an assumption based on your post history here's a thought experiment for you.

If a gang banger gets locked up, and it turns out that he didn't actually do what he was convicted of would your opinion be to argue for his release, or to say... well, you know he did a bunch of shit he didn't get convicted of so.. you know, karma.

Now apply your answer to the above to the serial sexual assault perpetrator, fraudster and con man.

Merchan is letting prospective jurors self select for prejudice... on day one, 100 prospective jurors were brought forth and 51 or so opted out.

I think I heard that they have 500 jurors in the queue!

Despite going over and above to ensure a fair trial, we will have folks crying about the injustice one way or another, and how unfair the legal system is.

Just what would be better?

Well.... top of mind, Scotus decides presidents DO have unlimited immunity, and then Biden orders the execution of 5 Supreme court justices and, of course, Donnie T. Then it is revealed that he was Dark Brandon all along, and he then retires.

93d.png

After Trump did not have the stamina to stay awake yesterday, does he show up to court today, on a bunch of Adderall? His diaper will be extra full if he has to snort a bunch of adderall to last 8 hours today without nodding off.

Back