Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

just the other week sleepy don was playing for the cameras and telling his chud army that he was going to take the stand. a defendant taking the stand in criminal trials and is extremely rare and it only ever happens when the defense team believes that they are losing the case and having their client testify might be the only way to turn the case around in their favor.

but anyways the honorable judge merchan just gave the fraudy orange rapist an open invitation to take the stand. trump didn't seem too interested in having to make any sworn statements while under oath, so the trial is now moving on. david pecker is about to testify.
The Mandarin Molester said during both Carrol and fraud cases he was taking the stand to entertain his moron fans, he doesn't have the bollocks to take the stand, lol.

Has Pop Pop Trump managed to stay awake today or is he back to taking nappies and ripping ass heaters? I bet after shoving a couple Big Macs down his gullet for lunch is when nap time hits him. Might be too early for the nappie.
I just found out his lawyer has never tried a criminal case, which explains the judge ripping him to shreds.
For a guy who claims to only hire the best people, Trump is god awful at hiring lawyers. Habba Dabba Doo was horrible, Drunk and Horny Rudy was like 1-65 in court, did not get paid, but did rip a COVID laden ass heater, which alone should get him into the Lawyer Hall of Fame. His other lawyers including Drunk and Horny Rudy all have lost their law license. Cohen did a stint in the Grey Bar Motel for Captain Shitpants.
To be fair to Sleepy Don, he said he only hires the best people, which technically does not include lawyers, so the statement is semi factual.

The Mandarin Molester said during both Carrol and fraud cases he was taking the stand to entertain his moron fans, he doesn't have the bollocks to take the stand, lol.

having tiny up on the stand as a defense witness is a prosecutors wet dream.

I think anyone invested in this trial would be wet with laughter. He dug his own grave with the second Carrol trial without even showing up like he promised.

that was the first trial hedidn't show up in. the rape and defamation one. the fraudy orange rapist up and fled the country on the week of his civil trial just to avoid having to confront his rape victim.

but you know what they say, better a rapist than a bad golfer!

f3507b56.png

so the falsification of business records misdemeanor becomes a felony because it was done to cover up the violation of 17-152

Has Pop Pop Trump managed to stay awake today or is he back to taking nappies and ripping ass heaters? I bet after shoving a couple Big Macs down his gullet for lunch is when nap time hits him. Might be too early for the nappie.
I just found out his lawyer has never tried a criminal case, which explains the judge ripping him to shreds.
For a guy who claims to only hire the best people, Trump is god awful at hiring lawyers. Habba Dabba Doo was horrible, Drunk and Horny Rudy was like 1-65 in court, did not get paid, but did rip a COVID laden ass heater, which alone should get him into the Lawyer Hall of Fame. His other lawyers including Drunk and Horny Rudy all have lost their law license. Cohen did a stint in the Grey Bar Motel for Captain Shitpants.
To be fair to Sleepy Don, he said he only hires the best people, which technically does not include lawyers, so the statement is semi factual.

What about the hot lady lawyer of his? Is she still around?

Reactions: lsa
I can't tell if this is satire or @cottagecheesefan

“In my meditation, I saw a very tall Heavenly Being walking toward me, whom I later realized, when he got closer, was His Excellency Mr. Trump, the President of the United States. […] He first bade hallo to me and then kindly said, ‘My child, do you still not recognize who I am?’ Of course I didn’t know. He suddenly transformed into a goddess with long hair parted in the middle, wearing an elegant crop top outfit like the ‘Flying Apsara’ on the Chinese Dunhuang murals. However, not having enough knowledge, I still didn’t recognize who She was.

President Trump told me, ‘I’m White Tara and Green Tara.’

Last edited:
What about the hot lady lawyer of his? Is she still around?

after she forgot to check a box and ended up costing farty von schitzenpantz a near half-billion dollar judgement against him? fuck no. he ain't even gonna pay that campaign doll of his either.

sleepy don is going for only the second best this time.

after she forgot to check a box and ended up costing farty von schitzenpantz a near half-billion dollar judgement against him? fuck no. he ain't even gonna pay that campaign doll of his either.

sleepy don is going for only the second best this time.
The current female lawyer reminds me of the female lawyer in the OJ trial.

Back